Forum

Posts by TheNostaglicMonika

Jul 30, 2022 at 02:01  [reply]  TF1 Logo




This is quite litterly the top gun logo, so I'll just link you those links.

I don't know the font for sure, but here's some close fonts.

ITC Machine, and the font on DAFont called Top Gun, but for now I'll link Top Gun.

Identified font: Top Gun



Let's get this out the way, since no one has continued onwards on this.

Doki Doki - Hot Mustard

Identified font: Hot Mustard


Edited on Aug 01, 2022 at 10:32 by marty666



New Game, Load Game, Settings and Quit - Aller

And that's all the fonts seen on that image and just for now... I'll leave you be

Suggested font: Aller


Edited 2 times. Last edit on Aug 01, 2022 at 10:33 by marty666


Jul 13, 2022 at 17:25  [reply]  Roblox jailbreak font?

Might as well identify the rest of the fonts for the sake of it..

Top Criminals - Arial Bold

Identified font: Arial


Edited on Jul 14, 2022 at 02:08 by frd


Jul 13, 2022 at 17:22  [reply]  Roblox jailbreak font?

navermom & Arrest these criminals - Source Sans Bold
Bounty & numbers - Source Sans

Identified font: Source Sans


Jul 13, 2022 at 17:08  [reply]  Font? (Adopt Me Roblox)

😉

Quite confident on this as I am a ROBLOX user.

Identified font: Source Sans Pro Bold


Jul 13, 2022 at 16:58  [initial post]  The Chase UK Gameshow Font

What font is used for The chase, since I'm trying to remake the logo so far, trek classic font works, for THE "CHA" bit, but idk the font for S, and E. thanks in advance!




All times are CEST. The time is now 19:40
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contact
Links:  On snot and fonts