Foro

Posts de TheNostaglicMonika

30/07/2022 a las 02:01  [respuesta]  TF1 Logo

I don't need to say more.

https://www.dafont.com/forum/read/383332/logo-de-tf1
https://www.dafont.com/fr/forum/read/15793/police-de-tf1


Editado el 01/08/2022 a las 10:35 por marty666



This is quite litterly the top gun logo, so I'll just link you those links.

I don't know the font for sure, but here's some close fonts.

ITC Machine, and the font on DAFont called Top Gun, but for now I'll link Top Gun.

Fuente identificada: Top Gun



Let's get this out the way, since no one has continued onwards on this.

Doki Doki - Hot Mustard

Fuente identificada: Hot Mustard


Editado el 01/08/2022 a las 10:32 por marty666



New Game, Load Game, Settings and Quit - Aller

And that's all the fonts seen on that image and just for now... I'll leave you be

Fuente sugerida: Aller


Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 01/08/2022 a las 10:33 por marty666


13/07/2022 a las 17:25  [respuesta]  Roblox jailbreak font?

Might as well identify the rest of the fonts for the sake of it..

Top Criminals - Arial Bold

Fuente identificada: Arial


Editado el 14/07/2022 a las 02:08 por frd


13/07/2022 a las 17:22  [respuesta]  Roblox jailbreak font?

navermom & Arrest these criminals - Source Sans Bold
Bounty & numbers - Source Sans

Fuente identificada: Source Sans


13/07/2022 a las 17:08  [respuesta]  Font? (Adopt Me Roblox)

😉

Quite confident on this as I am a ROBLOX user.

Fuente identificada: Source Sans Pro Bold


13/07/2022 a las 16:58  [post initial]  The Chase UK Gameshow Font

What font is used for The chase, since I'm trying to remake the logo so far, trek classic font works, for THE "CHA" bit, but idk the font for S, and E. thanks in advance!




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 06:08
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts