Forum

Posts di TheNostaglicMonika

30/07/2022 alle 02:01  [risposta]  TF1 Logo

I don't need to say more.

https://www.dafont.com/forum/read/383332/logo-de-tf1
https://www.dafont.com/fr/forum/read/15793/police-de-tf1


Modificato su 01/08/2022 alle 10:35 da marty666



This is quite litterly the top gun logo, so I'll just link you those links.

I don't know the font for sure, but here's some close fonts.

ITC Machine, and the font on DAFont called Top Gun, but for now I'll link Top Gun.

Carattere Identificato: Top Gun



Let's get this out the way, since no one has continued onwards on this.

Doki Doki - Hot Mustard

Carattere Identificato: Hot Mustard


Modificato su 01/08/2022 alle 10:32 da marty666



New Game, Load Game, Settings and Quit - Aller

And that's all the fonts seen on that image and just for now... I'll leave you be

Carattere suggerito: Aller


Modificato 2 volte. Ultima modifica su 01/08/2022 alle 10:33 da marty666


13/07/2022 alle 17:25  [risposta]  Roblox jailbreak font?

Might as well identify the rest of the fonts for the sake of it..

Top Criminals - Arial Bold

Carattere Identificato: Arial


Modificato su 14/07/2022 alle 02:08 da frd


13/07/2022 alle 17:22  [risposta]  Roblox jailbreak font?

navermom & Arrest these criminals - Source Sans Bold
Bounty & numbers - Source Sans

Carattere Identificato: Source Sans


13/07/2022 alle 17:08  [risposta]  Font? (Adopt Me Roblox)

😉

Quite confident on this as I am a ROBLOX user.

Carattere Identificato: Source Sans Pro Bold


13/07/2022 alle 16:58  [post iniziale]  The Chase UK Gameshow Font

What font is used for The chase, since I'm trying to remake the logo so far, trek classic font works, for THE "CHA" bit, but idk the font for S, and E. thanks in advance!




Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 02:16
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts