Fórum

Posts por TheNostaglicMonika

30/07/2022 às 02:01  [resposta]  TF1 Logo

I don't need to say more.

https://www.dafont.com/forum/read/383332/logo-de-tf1
https://www.dafont.com/fr/forum/read/15793/police-de-tf1


Editado em 01/08/2022 às 10:35 por marty666



This is quite litterly the top gun logo, so I'll just link you those links.

I don't know the font for sure, but here's some close fonts.

ITC Machine, and the font on DAFont called Top Gun, but for now I'll link Top Gun.

Fonte identificada: Top Gun



Let's get this out the way, since no one has continued onwards on this.

Doki Doki - Hot Mustard

Fonte identificada: Hot Mustard


Editado em 01/08/2022 às 10:32 por marty666



New Game, Load Game, Settings and Quit - Aller

And that's all the fonts seen on that image and just for now... I'll leave you be

Fonte sugerida: Aller


Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 01/08/2022 às 10:33 por marty666


13/07/2022 às 17:25  [resposta]  Roblox jailbreak font?

Might as well identify the rest of the fonts for the sake of it..

Top Criminals - Arial Bold

Fonte identificada: Arial


Editado em 14/07/2022 às 02:08 por frd


13/07/2022 às 17:22  [resposta]  Roblox jailbreak font?

navermom & Arrest these criminals - Source Sans Bold
Bounty & numbers - Source Sans

Fonte identificada: Source Sans


13/07/2022 às 17:08  [resposta]  Font? (Adopt Me Roblox)

😉

Quite confident on this as I am a ROBLOX user.

Fonte identificada: Source Sans Pro Bold


13/07/2022 às 16:58  [post inicial]  The Chase UK Gameshow Font

What font is used for The chase, since I'm trying to remake the logo so far, trek classic font works, for THE "CHA" bit, but idk the font for S, and E. thanks in advance!




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 03:35
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts