Forum

Posts par TheNostaglicMonika

30/07/2022 à 02:01  [réponse]  TF1 Logo




This is quite litterly the top gun logo, so I'll just link you those links.

I don't know the font for sure, but here's some close fonts.

ITC Machine, and the font on DAFont called Top Gun, but for now I'll link Top Gun.

Police identifiée : Top Gun



Let's get this out the way, since no one has continued onwards on this.

Doki Doki - Hot Mustard

Police identifiée : Hot Mustard


Édité le 01/08/2022 à 10:32 par marty666



New Game, Load Game, Settings and Quit - Aller

And that's all the fonts seen on that image and just for now... I'll leave you be

Police suggérée : Aller


Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 01/08/2022 à 10:33 par marty666


13/07/2022 à 17:25  [réponse]  Roblox jailbreak font?

Might as well identify the rest of the fonts for the sake of it..

Top Criminals - Arial Bold

Police identifiée : Arial


Édité le 14/07/2022 à 02:08 par frd


13/07/2022 à 17:22  [réponse]  Roblox jailbreak font?

navermom & Arrest these criminals - Source Sans Bold
Bounty & numbers - Source Sans

Police identifiée : Source Sans


13/07/2022 à 17:08  [réponse]  Font? (Adopt Me Roblox)

😉

Quite confident on this as I am a ROBLOX user.

Police identifiée : Source Sans Pro Bold


13/07/2022 à 16:58  [post initial]  The Chase UK Gameshow Font

What font is used for The chase, since I'm trying to remake the logo so far, trek classic font works, for THE "CHA" bit, but idk the font for S, and E. thanks in advance!




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 10:44
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts