Forum

Posts von TheNostaglicMonika

30.07.2022 um 02:01  [Antwort]  TF1 Logo

I don't need to say more.

https://www.dafont.com/forum/read/383332/logo-de-tf1
https://www.dafont.com/fr/forum/read/15793/police-de-tf1


Bearbeitet am 01.08.2022 um 10:35 von marty666



This is quite litterly the top gun logo, so I'll just link you those links.

I don't know the font for sure, but here's some close fonts.

ITC Machine, and the font on DAFont called Top Gun, but for now I'll link Top Gun.

Identifizierter Font: Top Gun



Let's get this out the way, since no one has continued onwards on this.

Doki Doki - Hot Mustard

Identifizierter Font: Hot Mustard


Bearbeitet am 01.08.2022 um 10:32 von marty666



New Game, Load Game, Settings and Quit - Aller

And that's all the fonts seen on that image and just for now... I'll leave you be

Vorgeschlagener Font: Aller


Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 01.08.2022 um 10:33 von marty666


13.07.2022 um 17:25  [Antwort]  Roblox jailbreak font?

Might as well identify the rest of the fonts for the sake of it..

Top Criminals - Arial Bold

Identifizierter Font: Arial


Bearbeitet am 14.07.2022 um 02:08 von frd


13.07.2022 um 17:22  [Antwort]  Roblox jailbreak font?

navermom & Arrest these criminals - Source Sans Bold
Bounty & numbers - Source Sans

Identifizierter Font: Source Sans


13.07.2022 um 17:08  [Antwort]  Font? (Adopt Me Roblox)

😉

Quite confident on this as I am a ROBLOX user.

Identifizierter Font: Source Sans Pro Bold


13.07.2022 um 16:58  [Ausgangseintrag]  The Chase UK Gameshow Font

What font is used for The chase, since I'm trying to remake the logo so far, trek classic font works, for THE "CHA" bit, but idk the font for S, and E. thanks in advance!




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 22:46
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts