Forum

15,351 posts    Identified fonts    Requests only

Posts by frd

Sep 22, 2020 at 11:24  [reply]  Please Help ID Font

Identified font: Funny Kid

Sep 22, 2020 at 11:18  [reply]  Fonte "GLÓRIA" da Fernanda Brum

Identified font: Beyond Wonderland

Sep 22, 2020 at 09:02  [reply]  [Adobe Font] - Urbane Rounded (Family)

It's a commercial font. If you need to use it you'll have to buy it.

Sep 22, 2020 at 08:50  [reply]  Help

Unfortunately I can't tell you anything different from twelve days ago. I'm sorry about that and ask for your patience.

Sep 21, 2020 at 15:37  [reply]  How to submit a font and accept by dafont?

zamroniye said  
I've only been posting in a few weeks, please review it, thank you very much

Hi, I already replied to your message from September 11. I see you submitted your fonts again in the meantime. As it's been said in this thread we currently have massive delays. Your new submissions will be reviewed as soon as possible.

Sep 17, 2020 at 08:44  [reply]  How to submit a font and accept by dafont?

If you're talking about new fonts that you haven't submitted before then yes you can. Just keep in mind it will take a lot longer than usual for them to be checked.

Sep 16, 2020 at 15:37  [reply]  How to submit a font and accept by dafont?

Graphue said  
Hello!

I also submitted about 4-5 fonts in June, I haven't heard anything :( then I've re-submitted at the end of August. It still doesn't work, could you please check it? Thank you so much!

There were no submissions from you in June - only at the end of July and August. I can't stress this enough: do not submit your fonts several times if they haven't been upload yet. It is even more true now when we have massive delays. Everything is manually checked so if you submit a font twice it will be check twice to understand why it has been submitted twice. As it has been said in other topics the huge majority of rejected fonts are rejected for a reason and the author receives an email saying why. Please keep in mind that at the moment fonts are not added in the order they were submitted.

Sep 12, 2020 at 16:10  [reply]  Help

We currently have some major delays in dealing with new fonts. In the meantime we ask people not to submit their fonts several times - which creates more delays. We understand the frustration of the situation and we apologize for it. We hope to clear this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Sep 11, 2020 at 11:16  [reply]  How to submit a font and accept by dafont?

zamroniye said  
why yes with my account for almost three months there was no reply at all regarding my font submissions. is there this problem my account

Muhammad Zamroni [Studio Roni]
topbrit.me@gmail.com

Most of your fonts have kerning issues for which we have sent you emails to let you know about them.

toto@k22 said  
However, if your font is not listed on that update, get in touch with Dafont and inquire why your font was not accepted

At the moment that's definitely not something that should be done unfortunately. We are dealing with massive delays at the moment and fonts are not necessarily put in the order they were uploaded. We are doing our best to deal with this. As it has been said in a previous topic the vast majority of fonts that have issues and should be uploaded if they didn't have said issues are rejected and an email is sent to the author to explain why.

Sep 09, 2020 at 15:04  [reply]  Requests

If your request is for a different font it is absolutely ok to start a new topic. If your request is for the same font you just need to reply in the original topic - something like "Bump" is usually what people do.

Sep 09, 2020 at 13:13  [reply]  TWICE OFFICIAL "More & More" FONT

It's a commercial font. If you need to use it, you have to buy it.

Sep 08, 2020 at 15:53  [reply]  Font ?

gonfer00 said  
I see that in Nexa Rust the rust (for instante, on the "N") is in different places.

The lowercase and uppercase have a different texture but they're technically both uppercase.

Aug 27, 2020 at 16:28  [reply]  Font Designer - No Response

Well if you tried to contact them and they didn't reply there's not much you can do. At least if you end up using this font and the author complains about it you'll be able to prove you tried to get in touch.

Aug 27, 2020 at 15:53  [reply]  Font Designer - No Response

Which font and which font designer are you talking about?

Aug 24, 2020 at 09:24  [reply]  Font please ?

Identified font: Base 05

We currently have some major delays in dealing with new fonts. In the meantime we ask people not to submit their fonts several times - which creates more delays. We understand the frustration of the situation and we apologize for it. We hope to clear this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Aug 06, 2020 at 08:32  [reply]  Looking for a Font

Please post your picture here: https://www.dafont.com/forum/post.php?f=1

Aug 04, 2020 at 15:45  [reply]  someone to send me Candice fixed?

It's a commercial font so if you need to use it, you have to buy it.

Aug 04, 2020 at 10:33  [reply]  someone to send me Candice fixed?

Candice is a commercial font that can be bought here: https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/itc/candice/

All times are CEST. The time is now 11:14

Privacy Policy  -  Contact