I've updated the link, thank you.
Admins and moderators can review answers and mark them as identified if necessary.
Also, we would really appreciate if you could link to commercial websites like MyFonts, Adobe, etc, instead of using link to websites that offer commercial fonts for free. The links you're posting always need to be moderated.
Editado em 07/09/2026 às 06:12 por frd
It's an "AI" generated flyer. They don't use fonts per se. They just generate whatever you ask them to generate using the content stored in their database. They don't use font files. So the answers you were given are probably as close as it gets, because, once again, no "fonts" are being used here.
I've updated the link. You should be able to find the version you need.
LorDup62tkt disse 
UPDATE: Yes, I know, this isn't the font, yeah, but how do you link a pixelated font already on Windows? :/
I tested it with the version of Courier that comes with my version of Windows, and I think it does match, so I validated your answer.
Yes it does. But this is not how our forum works. The "link" field is meant for links that allow users to directly buy/get the font. Please use these whenever possible. Links to fontsinuse can absolutely be given in your message to show more information if you feel that it is necessary. Thank you for your understanding.
Akira, it would be a lot of easier if you filled the "link" field with the version you think is the best one, instead of using like to fontsinuse. The link field is meant for people to buy/get the font easily. I will change the link in your reply again then.
Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 00:48