Fórum

Posts por janathia

17/12/2013 às 12:50  [resposta]  (drunk font?) NEVERMIND.

Fonte identificada: Imagination Station


17/12/2013 às 12:28  [resposta]  font

That font is century gothic. No, you don't have to download it because it's built-in.

Fonte identificada: Century Gothic


17/12/2013 às 12:27  [resposta]  Help me find this font?

It's century gothic but if I remember correctly, this font is built-in. You won't need to download it again.

Fonte sugerida: Century Gothic


17/12/2013 às 12:25  [post inicial]  (drunk font?) NEVERMIND.

Nevermind. I found it.



Editado em 17/12/2013 às 12:50 por janathia



Fonte identificada: Harabara Mais


19/10/2013 às 04:59  [resposta]  Do more of what makes you happy.

I'm not entirely sure but I'll suggest it anyway ^_^

Fonte sugerida: Coolvetica


19/10/2013 às 04:51  [post inicial]  Trifold Font?

What font is this?



20/09/2013 às 12:19  [resposta]  What fonts are these?

Lol. Thanks guise. You both be awesum~


19/09/2013 às 14:42  [resposta]  What fonts are these?

sooo. what about "mine" and "will"?


19/09/2013 às 14:03  [post inicial]  What fonts are these?

There are four different fonts here: "mine" || "will" || "take" || and "with fire and blood" o.o

I'm just going to ask what font was used for "mine" and "will" ?? Now, I'm looking for the "with fire and blood" font?



Editado em 20/09/2013 às 12:30 por janathia



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 08:47
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts