Forum

Posts von janathia

17.12.2013 um 12:50  [Antwort]  (drunk font?) NEVERMIND.

Identifizierter Font: Imagination Station


17.12.2013 um 12:28  [Antwort]  font

That font is century gothic. No, you don't have to download it because it's built-in.

Identifizierter Font: Century Gothic


17.12.2013 um 12:27  [Antwort]  Help me find this font?

It's century gothic but if I remember correctly, this font is built-in. You won't need to download it again.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Century Gothic


17.12.2013 um 12:25  [Ausgangseintrag]  (drunk font?) NEVERMIND.

Nevermind. I found it.



Bearbeitet am 17.12.2013 um 12:50 von janathia



Identifizierter Font: Harabara Mais


19.10.2013 um 04:59  [Antwort]  Do more of what makes you happy.

I'm not entirely sure but I'll suggest it anyway ^_^

Vorgeschlagener Font: Coolvetica


19.10.2013 um 04:51  [Ausgangseintrag]  Trifold Font?

What font is this?



20.09.2013 um 12:19  [Antwort]  What fonts are these?

Lol. Thanks guise. You both be awesum~


19.09.2013 um 14:42  [Antwort]  What fonts are these?

sooo. what about "mine" and "will"?


19.09.2013 um 14:03  [Ausgangseintrag]  What fonts are these?

There are four different fonts here: "mine" || "will" || "take" || and "with fire and blood" o.o

I'm just going to ask what font was used for "mine" and "will" ?? Now, I'm looking for the "with fire and blood" font?



Bearbeitet am 20.09.2013 um 12:30 von janathia



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 07:17
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts