Forum

Posts di janathia

17/12/2013 alle 12:50  [risposta]  (drunk font?) NEVERMIND.

Carattere Identificato: Imagination Station


17/12/2013 alle 12:28  [risposta]  font

That font is century gothic. No, you don't have to download it because it's built-in.

Carattere Identificato: Century Gothic


17/12/2013 alle 12:27  [risposta]  Help me find this font?

It's century gothic but if I remember correctly, this font is built-in. You won't need to download it again.

Carattere suggerito: Century Gothic


17/12/2013 alle 12:25  [post iniziale]  (drunk font?) NEVERMIND.

Nevermind. I found it.



Modificato su 17/12/2013 alle 12:50 da janathia



Carattere Identificato: Harabara Mais


19/10/2013 alle 04:59  [risposta]  Do more of what makes you happy.

I'm not entirely sure but I'll suggest it anyway ^_^

Carattere suggerito: Coolvetica


19/10/2013 alle 04:51  [post iniziale]  Trifold Font?

What font is this?



20/09/2013 alle 12:19  [risposta]  What fonts are these?

Lol. Thanks guise. You both be awesum~


19/09/2013 alle 14:42  [risposta]  What fonts are these?

sooo. what about "mine" and "will"?


19/09/2013 alle 14:03  [post iniziale]  What fonts are these?

There are four different fonts here: "mine" || "will" || "take" || and "with fire and blood" o.o

I'm just going to ask what font was used for "mine" and "will" ?? Now, I'm looking for the "with fire and blood" font?



Modificato su 20/09/2013 alle 12:30 da janathia



Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 07:16
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts