Forum

Posts par janathia

17/12/2013 à 12:50  [réponse]  (drunk font?) NEVERMIND.

Police identifiée : Imagination Station


17/12/2013 à 12:28  [réponse]  font

That font is century gothic. No, you don't have to download it because it's built-in.

Police identifiée : Century Gothic


17/12/2013 à 12:27  [réponse]  Help me find this font?

It's century gothic but if I remember correctly, this font is built-in. You won't need to download it again.

Police suggérée : Century Gothic


17/12/2013 à 12:25  [post initial]  (drunk font?) NEVERMIND.

Nevermind. I found it.



Édité le 17/12/2013 à 12:50 par janathia



Police identifiée : Harabara Mais


19/10/2013 à 04:59  [réponse]  Do more of what makes you happy.

I'm not entirely sure but I'll suggest it anyway ^_^

Police suggérée : Coolvetica


19/10/2013 à 04:51  [post initial]  Trifold Font?

What font is this?



20/09/2013 à 12:19  [réponse]  What fonts are these?

Lol. Thanks guise. You both be awesum~


19/09/2013 à 14:42  [réponse]  What fonts are these?

sooo. what about "mine" and "will"?


19/09/2013 à 14:03  [post initial]  What fonts are these?

There are four different fonts here: "mine" || "will" || "take" || and "with fire and blood" o.o

I'm just going to ask what font was used for "mine" and "will" ?? Now, I'm looking for the "with fire and blood" font?



Édité le 20/09/2013 à 12:30 par janathia



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 22:16
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts