Foro

Posts de janathia

17/12/2013 a las 12:50  [respuesta]  (drunk font?) NEVERMIND.

Fuente identificada: Imagination Station


17/12/2013 a las 12:28  [respuesta]  font

That font is century gothic. No, you don't have to download it because it's built-in.

Fuente identificada: Century Gothic


17/12/2013 a las 12:27  [respuesta]  Help me find this font?

It's century gothic but if I remember correctly, this font is built-in. You won't need to download it again.

Fuente sugerida: Century Gothic


17/12/2013 a las 12:25  [post initial]  (drunk font?) NEVERMIND.

Nevermind. I found it.



Editado el 17/12/2013 a las 12:50 por janathia



Fuente identificada: Harabara Mais


19/10/2013 a las 04:59  [respuesta]  Do more of what makes you happy.

I'm not entirely sure but I'll suggest it anyway ^_^

Fuente sugerida: Coolvetica


19/10/2013 a las 04:51  [post initial]  Trifold Font?

What font is this?



20/09/2013 a las 12:19  [respuesta]  What fonts are these?

Lol. Thanks guise. You both be awesum~


19/09/2013 a las 14:42  [respuesta]  What fonts are these?

sooo. what about "mine" and "will"?


19/09/2013 a las 14:03  [post initial]  What fonts are these?

There are four different fonts here: "mine" || "will" || "take" || and "with fire and blood" o.o

I'm just going to ask what font was used for "mine" and "will" ?? Now, I'm looking for the "with fire and blood" font?



Editado el 20/09/2013 a las 12:30 por janathia



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 10:16
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts