Fórum

Posts por AmigoDan

29/03/2014 às 15:45  [resposta]  Font Of "INDILA"

This one?

Fonte sugerida: Blake


Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 29/03/2014 às 15:46 por AmigoDan


29/03/2014 às 15:38  [post inicial]  Whomp! webcomics



03/03/2013 às 16:49  [post inicial]  Comic-like font

I saw this font being used in some comics and drawings.



22/02/2013 às 04:55  [post inicial]  Lynne Naylor (The Modifyers*)

It's basically the font she uses in her website.

Thanks a lot in advance!

*The Modifyers was a pilot for a cartoon that never got picked up.



Editado em 09/06/2026 às 03:21 por frd


05/02/2013 às 07:59  [resposta]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

koeiekat disse  
I and thus you too, see three different g's as a starter. Then when you look at the other letters we see that they are all different. Which makes me and should make you, wonder ... is this a font?

You're right about that, I remember he mentioned using a font for his digital works though.
This one is a traditional but thought somebody could find a similarity to an existing font.
I've saw it as well years before and never found it again.

Right now this is the best I'm finding so far.

Fonte sugerida: Winston Nero


02/02/2013 às 17:23  [resposta]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

koeiekat disse  
Out of curiosity ... what is an Angus Oblong? Is it edible? And if not, what can possibly be the use of it

Nah, he's an illustrator who made some books and had a cartoon based on one of them.



This is the closest I could get.

Fonte identificada: Fidel Black Italic


01/02/2013 às 20:28  [post inicial]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

I'm looking for the font except for that big 'H' which is not part of Angus' regular font.

The closest I got was "SwingSet BB" and "Hero Of Fools".
I found Angus Oblong's exact font years ago once and then I never saw it again.




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 16:22
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts