Forum

Posts par AmigoDan

29/03/2014 à 15:45  [réponse]  Font Of "INDILA"

This one?

Police suggérée : Blake


Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 29/03/2014 à 15:46 par AmigoDan


29/03/2014 à 15:38  [post initial]  Whomp! webcomics



03/03/2013 à 16:49  [post initial]  Comic-like font

I saw this font being used in some comics and drawings.



22/02/2013 à 04:55  [post initial]  Lynne Naylor (The Modifyers*)

It's basically the font she uses in her website.

Thanks a lot in advance!

*The Modifyers was a pilot for a cartoon that never got picked up.



Édité le 09/06/2026 à 03:21 par frd


05/02/2013 à 07:59  [réponse]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

koeiekat a dit  
I and thus you too, see three different g's as a starter. Then when you look at the other letters we see that they are all different. Which makes me and should make you, wonder ... is this a font?

You're right about that, I remember he mentioned using a font for his digital works though.
This one is a traditional but thought somebody could find a similarity to an existing font.
I've saw it as well years before and never found it again.

Right now this is the best I'm finding so far.

Police suggérée : Winston Nero


02/02/2013 à 17:23  [réponse]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

koeiekat a dit  
Out of curiosity ... what is an Angus Oblong? Is it edible? And if not, what can possibly be the use of it

Nah, he's an illustrator who made some books and had a cartoon based on one of them.



This is the closest I could get.

Police identifiée : Fidel Black Italic


01/02/2013 à 20:28  [post initial]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

I'm looking for the font except for that big 'H' which is not part of Angus' regular font.

The closest I got was "SwingSet BB" and "Hero Of Fools".
I found Angus Oblong's exact font years ago once and then I never saw it again.




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 02:02
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts