Foro

Posts de AmigoDan

29/03/2014 a las 15:45  [respuesta]  Font Of "INDILA"

This one?

Fuente sugerida: Blake


Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 29/03/2014 a las 15:46 por AmigoDan


29/03/2014 a las 15:38  [post initial]  Whomp! webcomics



03/03/2013 a las 16:49  [post initial]  Comic-like font

I saw this font being used in some comics and drawings.



22/02/2013 a las 04:55  [post initial]  Lynne Naylor (The Modifyers*)

It's basically the font she uses in her website.

Thanks a lot in advance!

*The Modifyers was a pilot for a cartoon that never got picked up.



Editado el 09/06/2026 a las 03:21 por frd


05/02/2013 a las 07:59  [respuesta]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

koeiekat ha dicho  
I and thus you too, see three different g's as a starter. Then when you look at the other letters we see that they are all different. Which makes me and should make you, wonder ... is this a font?

You're right about that, I remember he mentioned using a font for his digital works though.
This one is a traditional but thought somebody could find a similarity to an existing font.
I've saw it as well years before and never found it again.

Right now this is the best I'm finding so far.

Fuente sugerida: Winston Nero


02/02/2013 a las 17:23  [respuesta]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

koeiekat ha dicho  
Out of curiosity ... what is an Angus Oblong? Is it edible? And if not, what can possibly be the use of it

Nah, he's an illustrator who made some books and had a cartoon based on one of them.



This is the closest I could get.

Fuente identificada: Fidel Black Italic


01/02/2013 a las 20:28  [post initial]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

I'm looking for the font except for that big 'H' which is not part of Angus' regular font.

The closest I got was "SwingSet BB" and "Hero Of Fools".
I found Angus Oblong's exact font years ago once and then I never saw it again.




Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 16:22
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts