Forum

Posts von AmigoDan

29.03.2014 um 15:45  [Antwort]  Font Of "INDILA"

This one?

Vorgeschlagener Font: Blake


Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 29.03.2014 um 15:46 von AmigoDan


29.03.2014 um 15:38  [Ausgangseintrag]  Whomp! webcomics



03.03.2013 um 16:49  [Ausgangseintrag]  Comic-like font

I saw this font being used in some comics and drawings.



22.02.2013 um 04:55  [Ausgangseintrag]  Lynne Naylor (The Modifyers*)

It's basically the font she uses in her website.

Thanks a lot in advance!

*The Modifyers was a pilot for a cartoon that never got picked up.



Bearbeitet am 09.06.2026 um 03:21 von frd


05.02.2013 um 07:59  [Antwort]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

koeiekat sagte  
I and thus you too, see three different g's as a starter. Then when you look at the other letters we see that they are all different. Which makes me and should make you, wonder ... is this a font?

You're right about that, I remember he mentioned using a font for his digital works though.
This one is a traditional but thought somebody could find a similarity to an existing font.
I've saw it as well years before and never found it again.

Right now this is the best I'm finding so far.

Vorgeschlagener Font: Winston Nero


02.02.2013 um 17:23  [Antwort]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

koeiekat sagte  
Out of curiosity ... what is an Angus Oblong? Is it edible? And if not, what can possibly be the use of it

Nah, he's an illustrator who made some books and had a cartoon based on one of them.



This is the closest I could get.

Identifizierter Font: Fidel Black Italic


01.02.2013 um 20:28  [Ausgangseintrag]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

I'm looking for the font except for that big 'H' which is not part of Angus' regular font.

The closest I got was "SwingSet BB" and "Hero Of Fools".
I found Angus Oblong's exact font years ago once and then I never saw it again.




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 12:29
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts