Forum

Posts di AmigoDan

29/03/2014 alle 15:45  [risposta]  Font Of "INDILA"

This one?

Carattere suggerito: Blake


Modificato 2 volte. Ultima modifica su 29/03/2014 alle 15:46 da AmigoDan


29/03/2014 alle 15:38  [post iniziale]  Whomp! webcomics



03/03/2013 alle 16:49  [post iniziale]  Comic-like font

I saw this font being used in some comics and drawings.



22/02/2013 alle 04:55  [post iniziale]  Lynne Naylor (The Modifyers*)

It's basically the font she uses in her website.

Thanks a lot in advance!

*The Modifyers was a pilot for a cartoon that never got picked up.



Modificato su 09/06/2026 alle 03:21 da frd


05/02/2013 alle 07:59  [risposta]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

koeiekat ha detto  
I and thus you too, see three different g's as a starter. Then when you look at the other letters we see that they are all different. Which makes me and should make you, wonder ... is this a font?

You're right about that, I remember he mentioned using a font for his digital works though.
This one is a traditional but thought somebody could find a similarity to an existing font.
I've saw it as well years before and never found it again.

Right now this is the best I'm finding so far.

Carattere suggerito: Winston Nero


02/02/2013 alle 17:23  [risposta]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

koeiekat ha detto  
Out of curiosity ... what is an Angus Oblong? Is it edible? And if not, what can possibly be the use of it

Nah, he's an illustrator who made some books and had a cartoon based on one of them.



This is the closest I could get.

Carattere Identificato: Fidel Black Italic


01/02/2013 alle 20:28  [post iniziale]  Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

I'm looking for the font except for that big 'H' which is not part of Angus' regular font.

The closest I got was "SwingSet BB" and "Hero Of Fools".
I found Angus Oblong's exact font years ago once and then I never saw it again.




Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 11:19
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts