Fórum

23 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por Lhezs

 1  2 

23/06/2020 às 09:22  [post inicial]  Need Help With This Font Please :)




Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 29/06/2020 às 00:38 por Lhezs


23/06/2020 às 08:35  [resposta]  Vintage Lookbook Font

Thank you so much! ❤️


30/05/2020 às 06:33  [post inicial]  Vintage Lookbook Font

Hi! Hoping to get some insight on what font this might be? It looked similar to Montserrat but the letter G is different. I have no clue what else it could be. Appreciate anyone's help! THANK YOU!



10/09/2018 às 03:11  [resposta]  Sierra Burgess is a Loser

Thank you so much!!! <3


09/09/2018 às 15:22  [post inicial]  Sierra Burgess is a Loser

I appreciate some help identifying this font used in the title card of the film Thank you!



09/09/2018 às 15:16  [resposta]  please help me !

Hi. There's no consistency in the letters so this is likely not a font but handwritten.


03/09/2018 às 12:58  [resposta]  mode and the city

Lancon disse  
Otama E.P.

Thank you so much!!! ;____;


03/09/2018 às 07:53  [post inicial]  mode and the city

Hi everyone! I'm hoping to identify the beautiful fonts used here. I hope any of you could help me Thank you!



22/04/2018 às 12:17  [resposta]  Amsterdam / Paris Pink

Hi! Tried it and it is Playfair Display in Bold Italic! THANK YOUUU!


22/04/2018 às 11:08  [post inicial]  Amsterdam / Paris Pink

Help is highly appreciated. Thank you!



Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 22/04/2018 às 11:13 por Lhezs


13/03/2017 às 09:50  [post inicial]  Hello Amsterdam

I would really love to know the fonts in this. I asked the person who made it but to no avail ._. Hope you could help me out Thank you!



06/02/2016 às 18:54  [resposta]  Help Please and Thank You :)

Thank you so much!!! 😍😭


06/02/2016 às 18:47  [resposta]  Calendar/Mag Font. Help Please :)

Bump.


06/02/2016 às 18:44  [post inicial]  Help Please and Thank You :)

I really love this font and would like to use it for a project. I hope you could help me! Thank you



Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 06/02/2016 às 18:53 por Lhezs


01/02/2016 às 13:56  [post inicial]  Calendar/Mag Font. Help Please :)

I'm sorry if this is a lot, but I hope you could shed light in at least a few of them 'cause they're all so pretty!

The letters p and d in 'elleporidae' were extended in Photoshop and not part of the original font.
Similar ones I've seen for the word Calendar is 'SlabTallX' though some letters are a bit narrower.

I hope you could help me out Thank you!



Editado 3 vezes. Última edição em 03/02/2016 às 02:55 por Lhezs


03/01/2014 às 12:17  [resposta]  Evangelion Logo Type

Thank you so much!


30/12/2013 às 09:20  [post inicial]  Evangelion Logo Type

I hope some of you could help identify it, or at least find something similar. Thank you very much



16/05/2012 às 02:55  [post inicial]  C-Real [Sorry But I] Font please?

Please help me. I know I have seen it somewhere but I forgot the name :P
Thanks in advance for those who will be kind enough to answer!



Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 16/05/2012 às 02:59 por Lhezs


31/01/2012 às 11:28  [resposta]  Similar font?

I've had most of it already But still, thank you very much! I might probably just use them ^^


31/01/2012 às 11:24  [post inicial]  Similar font?

I found this in a blog header and I find it so lovely! However, I learned that it was actually handwritten...
So I just want some really helpful suggestions of various fonts which have the same style or "feel" to it. (Esp. the long line from letter 't').
Any response will be gladly appreciated! THANK YOU!



Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 31/01/2012 às 11:26 por Lhezs



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 12:18
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts