Forum

23 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von Lhezs

 1  2 

23.06.2020 um 09:22  [Ausgangseintrag]  Need Help With This Font Please :)




Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 29.06.2020 um 00:38 von Lhezs


23.06.2020 um 08:35  [Antwort]  Vintage Lookbook Font

Thank you so much! ❤️


30.05.2020 um 06:33  [Ausgangseintrag]  Vintage Lookbook Font

Hi! Hoping to get some insight on what font this might be? It looked similar to Montserrat but the letter G is different. I have no clue what else it could be. Appreciate anyone's help! THANK YOU!



10.09.2018 um 03:11  [Antwort]  Sierra Burgess is a Loser

Thank you so much!!! <3


09.09.2018 um 15:22  [Ausgangseintrag]  Sierra Burgess is a Loser

I appreciate some help identifying this font used in the title card of the film Thank you!



09.09.2018 um 15:16  [Antwort]  please help me !

Hi. There's no consistency in the letters so this is likely not a font but handwritten.


03.09.2018 um 12:58  [Antwort]  mode and the city

Lancon sagte  
Otama E.P.

Thank you so much!!! ;____;


03.09.2018 um 07:53  [Ausgangseintrag]  mode and the city

Hi everyone! I'm hoping to identify the beautiful fonts used here. I hope any of you could help me Thank you!



22.04.2018 um 12:17  [Antwort]  Amsterdam / Paris Pink

Hi! Tried it and it is Playfair Display in Bold Italic! THANK YOUUU!


22.04.2018 um 11:08  [Ausgangseintrag]  Amsterdam / Paris Pink

Help is highly appreciated. Thank you!



Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 22.04.2018 um 11:13 von Lhezs


13.03.2017 um 09:50  [Ausgangseintrag]  Hello Amsterdam

I would really love to know the fonts in this. I asked the person who made it but to no avail ._. Hope you could help me out Thank you!



06.02.2016 um 18:54  [Antwort]  Help Please and Thank You :)

Thank you so much!!! 😍😭


06.02.2016 um 18:47  [Antwort]  Calendar/Mag Font. Help Please :)

Bump.


06.02.2016 um 18:44  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help Please and Thank You :)

I really love this font and would like to use it for a project. I hope you could help me! Thank you



Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 06.02.2016 um 18:53 von Lhezs


01.02.2016 um 13:56  [Ausgangseintrag]  Calendar/Mag Font. Help Please :)

I'm sorry if this is a lot, but I hope you could shed light in at least a few of them 'cause they're all so pretty!

The letters p and d in 'elleporidae' were extended in Photoshop and not part of the original font.
Similar ones I've seen for the word Calendar is 'SlabTallX' though some letters are a bit narrower.

I hope you could help me out Thank you!



Bearbeitet 3 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 03.02.2016 um 02:55 von Lhezs


03.01.2014 um 12:17  [Antwort]  Evangelion Logo Type

Thank you so much!


30.12.2013 um 09:20  [Ausgangseintrag]  Evangelion Logo Type

I hope some of you could help identify it, or at least find something similar. Thank you very much



16.05.2012 um 02:55  [Ausgangseintrag]  C-Real [Sorry But I] Font please?

Please help me. I know I have seen it somewhere but I forgot the name :P
Thanks in advance for those who will be kind enough to answer!



Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 16.05.2012 um 02:59 von Lhezs


31.01.2012 um 11:28  [Antwort]  Similar font?

I've had most of it already But still, thank you very much! I might probably just use them ^^


31.01.2012 um 11:24  [Ausgangseintrag]  Similar font?

I found this in a blog header and I find it so lovely! However, I learned that it was actually handwritten...
So I just want some really helpful suggestions of various fonts which have the same style or "feel" to it. (Esp. the long line from letter 't').
Any response will be gladly appreciated! THANK YOU!



Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 31.01.2012 um 11:26 von Lhezs



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 10:48
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts