Forum

23 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par Lhezs

 1  2 

23/06/2020 à 09:22  [post initial]  Need Help With This Font Please :)




Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 29/06/2020 à 00:38 par Lhezs


23/06/2020 à 08:35  [réponse]  Vintage Lookbook Font

Thank you so much! ❤️


30/05/2020 à 06:33  [post initial]  Vintage Lookbook Font

Hi! Hoping to get some insight on what font this might be? It looked similar to Montserrat but the letter G is different. I have no clue what else it could be. Appreciate anyone's help! THANK YOU!



10/09/2018 à 03:11  [réponse]  Sierra Burgess is a Loser

Thank you so much!!! <3


09/09/2018 à 15:22  [post initial]  Sierra Burgess is a Loser

I appreciate some help identifying this font used in the title card of the film Thank you!



09/09/2018 à 15:16  [réponse]  please help me !

Hi. There's no consistency in the letters so this is likely not a font but handwritten.


03/09/2018 à 12:58  [réponse]  mode and the city

Lancon a dit  
Otama E.P.

Thank you so much!!! ;____;


03/09/2018 à 07:53  [post initial]  mode and the city

Hi everyone! I'm hoping to identify the beautiful fonts used here. I hope any of you could help me Thank you!



22/04/2018 à 12:17  [réponse]  Amsterdam / Paris Pink

Hi! Tried it and it is Playfair Display in Bold Italic! THANK YOUUU!


22/04/2018 à 11:08  [post initial]  Amsterdam / Paris Pink

Help is highly appreciated. Thank you!



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 22/04/2018 à 11:13 par Lhezs


13/03/2017 à 09:50  [post initial]  Hello Amsterdam

I would really love to know the fonts in this. I asked the person who made it but to no avail ._. Hope you could help me out Thank you!



06/02/2016 à 18:54  [réponse]  Help Please and Thank You :)

Thank you so much!!! 😍😭


06/02/2016 à 18:47  [réponse]  Calendar/Mag Font. Help Please :)

Bump.


06/02/2016 à 18:44  [post initial]  Help Please and Thank You :)

I really love this font and would like to use it for a project. I hope you could help me! Thank you



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 06/02/2016 à 18:53 par Lhezs


01/02/2016 à 13:56  [post initial]  Calendar/Mag Font. Help Please :)

I'm sorry if this is a lot, but I hope you could shed light in at least a few of them 'cause they're all so pretty!

The letters p and d in 'elleporidae' were extended in Photoshop and not part of the original font.
Similar ones I've seen for the word Calendar is 'SlabTallX' though some letters are a bit narrower.

I hope you could help me out Thank you!



Édité 3 fois. Dernière édition le 03/02/2016 à 02:55 par Lhezs


03/01/2014 à 12:17  [réponse]  Evangelion Logo Type

Thank you so much!


30/12/2013 à 09:20  [post initial]  Evangelion Logo Type

I hope some of you could help identify it, or at least find something similar. Thank you very much



16/05/2012 à 02:55  [post initial]  C-Real [Sorry But I] Font please?

Please help me. I know I have seen it somewhere but I forgot the name :P
Thanks in advance for those who will be kind enough to answer!



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 16/05/2012 à 02:59 par Lhezs


31/01/2012 à 11:28  [réponse]  Similar font?

I've had most of it already But still, thank you very much! I might probably just use them ^^


31/01/2012 à 11:24  [post initial]  Similar font?

I found this in a blog header and I find it so lovely! However, I learned that it was actually handwritten...
So I just want some really helpful suggestions of various fonts which have the same style or "feel" to it. (Esp. the long line from letter 't').
Any response will be gladly appreciated! THANK YOU!



Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 31/01/2012 à 11:26 par Lhezs



Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 12:59
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts