Foro

23 posts    Sólo solicitudes

Posts de Lhezs

 1  2 

23/06/2020 a las 09:22  [post initial]  Need Help With This Font Please :)




Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 29/06/2020 a las 00:38 por Lhezs


23/06/2020 a las 08:35  [respuesta]  Vintage Lookbook Font

Thank you so much! ❤️


30/05/2020 a las 06:33  [post initial]  Vintage Lookbook Font

Hi! Hoping to get some insight on what font this might be? It looked similar to Montserrat but the letter G is different. I have no clue what else it could be. Appreciate anyone's help! THANK YOU!



10/09/2018 a las 03:11  [respuesta]  Sierra Burgess is a Loser

Thank you so much!!! <3


09/09/2018 a las 15:22  [post initial]  Sierra Burgess is a Loser

I appreciate some help identifying this font used in the title card of the film Thank you!



09/09/2018 a las 15:16  [respuesta]  please help me !

Hi. There's no consistency in the letters so this is likely not a font but handwritten.


03/09/2018 a las 12:58  [respuesta]  mode and the city

Lancon ha dicho  
Otama E.P.

Thank you so much!!! ;____;


03/09/2018 a las 07:53  [post initial]  mode and the city

Hi everyone! I'm hoping to identify the beautiful fonts used here. I hope any of you could help me Thank you!



22/04/2018 a las 12:17  [respuesta]  Amsterdam / Paris Pink

Hi! Tried it and it is Playfair Display in Bold Italic! THANK YOUUU!


22/04/2018 a las 11:08  [post initial]  Amsterdam / Paris Pink

Help is highly appreciated. Thank you!



Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 22/04/2018 a las 11:13 por Lhezs


13/03/2017 a las 09:50  [post initial]  Hello Amsterdam

I would really love to know the fonts in this. I asked the person who made it but to no avail ._. Hope you could help me out Thank you!



06/02/2016 a las 18:54  [respuesta]  Help Please and Thank You :)

Thank you so much!!! 😍😭


06/02/2016 a las 18:47  [respuesta]  Calendar/Mag Font. Help Please :)

Bump.


06/02/2016 a las 18:44  [post initial]  Help Please and Thank You :)

I really love this font and would like to use it for a project. I hope you could help me! Thank you



Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 06/02/2016 a las 18:53 por Lhezs


01/02/2016 a las 13:56  [post initial]  Calendar/Mag Font. Help Please :)

I'm sorry if this is a lot, but I hope you could shed light in at least a few of them 'cause they're all so pretty!

The letters p and d in 'elleporidae' were extended in Photoshop and not part of the original font.
Similar ones I've seen for the word Calendar is 'SlabTallX' though some letters are a bit narrower.

I hope you could help me out Thank you!



Editado 3 veces. Última edición el 03/02/2016 a las 02:55 por Lhezs


03/01/2014 a las 12:17  [respuesta]  Evangelion Logo Type

Thank you so much!


30/12/2013 a las 09:20  [post initial]  Evangelion Logo Type

I hope some of you could help identify it, or at least find something similar. Thank you very much



16/05/2012 a las 02:55  [post initial]  C-Real [Sorry But I] Font please?

Please help me. I know I have seen it somewhere but I forgot the name :P
Thanks in advance for those who will be kind enough to answer!



Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 16/05/2012 a las 02:59 por Lhezs


31/01/2012 a las 11:28  [respuesta]  Similar font?

I've had most of it already But still, thank you very much! I might probably just use them ^^


31/01/2012 a las 11:24  [post initial]  Similar font?

I found this in a blog header and I find it so lovely! However, I learned that it was actually handwritten...
So I just want some really helpful suggestions of various fonts which have the same style or "feel" to it. (Esp. the long line from letter 't').
Any response will be gladly appreciated! THANK YOU!



Editado 2 veces. Última edición el 31/01/2012 a las 11:26 por Lhezs



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 12:18
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts