Forum

23 posts    Solo richieste

Posts di Lhezs

 1  2 

23/06/2020 alle 09:22  [post iniziale]  Need Help With This Font Please :)




Modificato 2 volte. Ultima modifica su 29/06/2020 alle 00:38 da Lhezs


23/06/2020 alle 08:35  [risposta]  Vintage Lookbook Font

Thank you so much! ❤️


30/05/2020 alle 06:33  [post iniziale]  Vintage Lookbook Font

Hi! Hoping to get some insight on what font this might be? It looked similar to Montserrat but the letter G is different. I have no clue what else it could be. Appreciate anyone's help! THANK YOU!



10/09/2018 alle 03:11  [risposta]  Sierra Burgess is a Loser

Thank you so much!!! <3


09/09/2018 alle 15:22  [post iniziale]  Sierra Burgess is a Loser

I appreciate some help identifying this font used in the title card of the film Thank you!



09/09/2018 alle 15:16  [risposta]  please help me !

Hi. There's no consistency in the letters so this is likely not a font but handwritten.


03/09/2018 alle 12:58  [risposta]  mode and the city

Lancon ha detto  
Otama E.P.

Thank you so much!!! ;____;


03/09/2018 alle 07:53  [post iniziale]  mode and the city

Hi everyone! I'm hoping to identify the beautiful fonts used here. I hope any of you could help me Thank you!



22/04/2018 alle 12:17  [risposta]  Amsterdam / Paris Pink

Hi! Tried it and it is Playfair Display in Bold Italic! THANK YOUUU!


22/04/2018 alle 11:08  [post iniziale]  Amsterdam / Paris Pink

Help is highly appreciated. Thank you!



Modificato 2 volte. Ultima modifica su 22/04/2018 alle 11:13 da Lhezs


13/03/2017 alle 09:50  [post iniziale]  Hello Amsterdam

I would really love to know the fonts in this. I asked the person who made it but to no avail ._. Hope you could help me out Thank you!



06/02/2016 alle 18:54  [risposta]  Help Please and Thank You :)

Thank you so much!!! 😍😭


06/02/2016 alle 18:47  [risposta]  Calendar/Mag Font. Help Please :)

Bump.


06/02/2016 alle 18:44  [post iniziale]  Help Please and Thank You :)

I really love this font and would like to use it for a project. I hope you could help me! Thank you



Modificato 2 volte. Ultima modifica su 06/02/2016 alle 18:53 da Lhezs


01/02/2016 alle 13:56  [post iniziale]  Calendar/Mag Font. Help Please :)

I'm sorry if this is a lot, but I hope you could shed light in at least a few of them 'cause they're all so pretty!

The letters p and d in 'elleporidae' were extended in Photoshop and not part of the original font.
Similar ones I've seen for the word Calendar is 'SlabTallX' though some letters are a bit narrower.

I hope you could help me out Thank you!



Modificato 3 volte. Ultima modifica su 03/02/2016 alle 02:55 da Lhezs


03/01/2014 alle 12:17  [risposta]  Evangelion Logo Type

Thank you so much!


30/12/2013 alle 09:20  [post iniziale]  Evangelion Logo Type

I hope some of you could help identify it, or at least find something similar. Thank you very much



16/05/2012 alle 02:55  [post iniziale]  C-Real [Sorry But I] Font please?

Please help me. I know I have seen it somewhere but I forgot the name :P
Thanks in advance for those who will be kind enough to answer!



Modificato 2 volte. Ultima modifica su 16/05/2012 alle 02:59 da Lhezs


31/01/2012 alle 11:28  [risposta]  Similar font?

I've had most of it already But still, thank you very much! I might probably just use them ^^


31/01/2012 alle 11:24  [post iniziale]  Similar font?

I found this in a blog header and I find it so lovely! However, I learned that it was actually handwritten...
So I just want some really helpful suggestions of various fonts which have the same style or "feel" to it. (Esp. the long line from letter 't').
Any response will be gladly appreciated! THANK YOU!



Modificato 2 volte. Ultima modifica su 31/01/2012 alle 11:26 da Lhezs



Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 10:42
 1  2 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts