Ad by astageni

Forum

58 posts    Identified fonts    Requests only

Posts by adamtrons

Jan 30, 2019 at 23:33  [reply]  Mercado Hotel Font

toto@k22 THANK YOU!!! I'm amazed that you know this. I could not have found it without you. I hope your kindness is returned a hundred fold.

Jan 29, 2019 at 22:40  [initial post]  Mercado Hotel Font

Does anyone know what this font for the Mercado Hotel is? It looks very similar to Regal Suite by JNL but the M and A are different, so it's not a complete match. Perhaps they have combined two different fonts? Thank you very much in advance for any help!

Edited on Jan 30, 2019 at 09:42 by frd

Jul 27, 2018 at 04:58  [reply]  Jack Sparrow Wanted Poster Fonts

Thank you for the quick reply Jerseygirl! You continue to amaze me with your knowledge. You're the best!!

Jul 27, 2018 at 04:19  [initial post]  Jack Sparrow Wanted Poster Fonts

I would be grateful if anyone can help me identify the fonts in this poster but particular the "WANTED!" font. If anyone knows the decorative elements, that would be amazing too, although those may be hand drawn. I'm attempting recreate a similar poster. Thank you!!

Edited on Jul 27, 2018 at 11:28 by frd

Mar 01, 2018 at 05:27  [reply]  Knightfall Font

JerseyGirl, you are absolutely amazing! I don't know how you do it!! I had been searching for several days and couldn't find it. Thank you so much!!!

-Adam

Mar 01, 2018 at 04:19  [initial post]  Knightfall Font

If anyone can help me identify this font used in History Channel's Knightfall, I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you for your time!

Best,

-Adam

Dec 03, 2017 at 05:28  [reply]  Usborne A Christmas Carol

Thank you Jerseygirl! You are amazing!! Your knowledge of fonts is incredible. Happy Holidays!

-Adam

Dec 02, 2017 at 06:17  [initial post]  Usborne A Christmas Carol

Looking for this ornate Christmas Carol font. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Adam

Dec 01, 2017 at 05:27  [initial post]  A Christmas Carol Font

Looking for "A Christmas Carol" font. Any help, greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

-Adam

You guys will probably think I'm obsessed but I'm looking for another Headless Horseman font.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

-Adam

Oct 05, 2017 at 00:38  [reply]  The Legend of Sleepy Hollow Font

Wow! Thanks fonatica!! You are AWESOME!!! May your good karma be returned to you a thousand fold.

-Adam

Oct 04, 2017 at 23:15  [initial post]  The Legend of Sleepy Hollow Font

If anyone can help me identify The Legend of Sleepy Hollow font, I'd be very grateful. Although at first glace it may appear similar to the Tim Burton movie font, it has longer and thinner letters that are different. THANKS!!

-Adam

Sep 07, 2017 at 21:27  [reply]  Can someone help me with this font?

This looks like a bold version of Andes.

Suggested font: Andes

Jun 13, 2017 at 03:57  [reply]  King Tut Calligraphy

Perfect! You are amazing!! THANK YOU!!!

-Adam

Jun 13, 2017 at 00:56  [initial post]  King Tut Calligraphy

Looking for a font that has this style of lettering. Similar font suggestions welcome. I'm trying to find something suitable for an Ancient Egyptian type project that looks stylish yet legible.

Thank you for your time!

-Adam

Edited on Jun 13, 2017 at 01:47 by fonatica

Jun 12, 2017 at 22:30  [initial post]  Spike's Mini-Series "TUT"

Looking for the font used in Spike's Mini-Series "TUT".

Thank you in advance!

-Adam

Jun 04, 2017 at 07:21  [reply]  Labyrinth Film Font

FONATICA You are the best!! THANK YOU so much!!!

-Adam

Jun 02, 2017 at 21:28  [reply]  Labyrinth Film Font

Thank you Fonatica. That is interesting that it was used for the "Banished" game as well. Sadly, the link in the other post to www.fontshop.com is broken. It looks like they had a version called Chesterfield OT or OT PS with the character set displayed. It appears this may be a rare or hard to find version of the font. But that Cheboygan font at least has the letter "m" in the curved style as an alternate character. I found a website for the font author Alan Meeks and sent him an email to ask if he knows the history of the fonts alternate characters or what version they may be hidden in as alternates. I will see if he responds. He is 66 years old an may not have time to deal with the likes of me. Ha ha. Thanks again for all your help!

-Adam

Jun 02, 2017 at 08:42  [reply]  Labyrinth Film Font

Thank you so much FONATICA! You are amazing!! The letters "m" and "n" don't have the curved parts but it is close enough for me. The font in the movie must be some sort of variant or custom work. Very grateful for your help as I never would have found it on my own.

Best regards,

-Adam

Jun 02, 2017 at 05:10  [initial post]  Labyrinth Film Font

Does anyone know if this is an available font? It was used in the opening credits of the 1986 film Labyrinth. I'm not sure if maybe ILM custom made the titles or if they used an existing font.

Thank you for your time!

-Adam

Edited on Jun 02, 2017 at 14:23 by frd

All times are CEST. The time is now 03:33

Privacy Policy  -  Contact