Anuncio de Gilar Studio

Foro

Posts de adamtrons

03/10/2022 a las 00:51  [post initial]  Bram Stoker's Dracula Font

Not sure if these two are a font or a custom logo. But it was used on the box cover for the disc, in the credits of the film for the names of the cast and has also appeared on website banners for Netflix, etc. If anyone could help locate it, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!

02/09/2021 a las 00:51  [respuesta]  Frankenstien font?

I could be wrong but I believe this is custom calligraphy and not a font. When you compare the first letter "N" to the second, they are slightly different shapes. The same with the letter "E". Normally if it was a font, the shapes would be the same and consistent, unless the font author made several variations of the same letter (unlikely). I uploaded the image into two font identifier sites and it could not find an exact match. However, it found a somewhat similar style in a font named "Tisk Regular by Gittype". It may be an alternative for you.

Fuente sugerida: Tisk

10/04/2021 a las 22:19  [respuesta]  Art Deco Espresso Font

fmontpetit - I think you are right. That's a very close match. Thank you for taking the time to reply and I wish you a good weekend!

10/04/2021 a las 04:24  [post initial]  Art Deco Espresso Font

Can anyone help me identify the Art Deco font used on this new US postage stamp? I searched all day for it but couldn't identify which one it is. Looks very similar to Habana Deco ML but the E is much wider, the S and R are shaped different. Appreciate any help! Have a good weekend. Cheers!

30/01/2019 a las 23:33  [respuesta]  Mercado Hotel Font

toto@k22 THANK YOU!!! I'm amazed that you know this. I could not have found it without you. I hope your kindness is returned a hundred fold.

29/01/2019 a las 22:40  [post initial]  Mercado Hotel Font

Does anyone know what this font for the Mercado Hotel is? It looks very similar to Regal Suite by JNL but the M and A are different, so it's not a complete match. Perhaps they have combined two different fonts? Thank you very much in advance for any help!

Editado el 30/01/2019 a las 09:42 por frd

27/07/2018 a las 04:58  [respuesta]  Jack Sparrow Wanted Poster Fonts

Thank you for the quick reply Jerseygirl! You continue to amaze me with your knowledge. You're the best!!

27/07/2018 a las 04:19  [post initial]  Jack Sparrow Wanted Poster Fonts

I would be grateful if anyone can help me identify the fonts in this poster but particular the "WANTED!" font. If anyone knows the decorative elements, that would be amazing too, although those may be hand drawn. I'm attempting recreate a similar poster. Thank you!!

Editado el 27/07/2018 a las 11:28 por frd

01/03/2018 a las 05:27  [respuesta]  Knightfall Font

JerseyGirl, you are absolutely amazing! I don't know how you do it!! I had been searching for several days and couldn't find it. Thank you so much!!!

-Adam

01/03/2018 a las 04:19  [post initial]  Knightfall Font

If anyone can help me identify this font used in History Channel's Knightfall, I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you for your time!

Best,

-Adam

03/12/2017 a las 05:28  [respuesta]  Usborne A Christmas Carol

Thank you Jerseygirl! You are amazing!! Your knowledge of fonts is incredible. Happy Holidays!

-Adam

02/12/2017 a las 06:17  [post initial]  Usborne A Christmas Carol

Looking for this ornate Christmas Carol font. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Adam

01/12/2017 a las 05:27  [post initial]  A Christmas Carol Font

Looking for "A Christmas Carol" font. Any help, greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

-Adam

You guys will probably think I'm obsessed but I'm looking for another Headless Horseman font.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

-Adam

05/10/2017 a las 00:38  [respuesta]  The Legend of Sleepy Hollow Font

Wow! Thanks fonatica!! You are AWESOME!!! May your good karma be returned to you a thousand fold.

-Adam

04/10/2017 a las 23:15  [post initial]  The Legend of Sleepy Hollow Font

If anyone can help me identify The Legend of Sleepy Hollow font, I'd be very grateful. Although at first glace it may appear similar to the Tim Burton movie font, it has longer and thinner letters that are different. THANKS!!

-Adam

This looks like a bold version of Andes.

Fuente sugerida: Andes

13/06/2017 a las 03:57  [respuesta]  King Tut Calligraphy

Perfect! You are amazing!! THANK YOU!!!

-Adam

13/06/2017 a las 00:56  [post initial]  King Tut Calligraphy

Looking for a font that has this style of lettering. Similar font suggestions welcome. I'm trying to find something suitable for an Ancient Egyptian type project that looks stylish yet legible.

Thank you for your time!

-Adam

Editado el 13/06/2017 a las 01:47 por fonatica

12/06/2017 a las 22:30  [post initial]  Spike's Mini-Series "TUT"

Looking for the font used in Spike's Mini-Series "TUT".

Thank you in advance!

-Adam

Huso horario CET. Ahora son las 17:20

Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto