Forum

5 posts    Requests only

Posts by paultolejko

May 19, 2011 at 22:36  [reply]  celebration

Any real ideas?
Paul


May 19, 2011 at 20:16  [initial post]  solstice

Here is another font used in the same poster from the Santa Barbara Solstice parade of 1986. Once again any ideas on the font? I thought Xctasy but now I think not. Paul



May 19, 2011 at 20:13  [initial post]  celebration

Does anyone recognize this font? Assuming it is a font. Thanks. Paul



May 15, 2011 at 01:11  [reply]  Kelby Tutorial

Thanks a million rocamaco.


May 15, 2011 at 00:40  [initial post]  Kelby Tutorial

Corey Barker in his NAPP tutorial used this very cool font he said he found on dafont. But I cannot locate it. Here is a screen shot of the word ASYLUM in that font in 3D. Help please. Thanks Paul




All times are CEST. The time is now 00:30
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contact
Links:  On snot and fonts