Fórum

5 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por paultolejko

19/05/2011 às 22:36  [resposta]  celebration

Any real ideas?
Paul


19/05/2011 às 20:16  [post inicial]  solstice

Here is another font used in the same poster from the Santa Barbara Solstice parade of 1986. Once again any ideas on the font? I thought Xctasy but now I think not. Paul



19/05/2011 às 20:13  [post inicial]  celebration

Does anyone recognize this font? Assuming it is a font. Thanks. Paul



15/05/2011 às 01:11  [resposta]  Kelby Tutorial

Thanks a million rocamaco.


15/05/2011 às 00:40  [post inicial]  Kelby Tutorial

Corey Barker in his NAPP tutorial used this very cool font he said he found on dafont. But I cannot locate it. Here is a screen shot of the word ASYLUM in that font in 3D. Help please. Thanks Paul




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 05:25
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts