Forum

5 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par paultolejko

19/05/2011 à 22:36  [réponse]  celebration

Any real ideas?
Paul


19/05/2011 à 20:16  [post initial]  solstice

Here is another font used in the same poster from the Santa Barbara Solstice parade of 1986. Once again any ideas on the font? I thought Xctasy but now I think not. Paul



19/05/2011 à 20:13  [post initial]  celebration

Does anyone recognize this font? Assuming it is a font. Thanks. Paul



15/05/2011 à 01:11  [réponse]  Kelby Tutorial

Thanks a million rocamaco.


15/05/2011 à 00:40  [post initial]  Kelby Tutorial

Corey Barker in his NAPP tutorial used this very cool font he said he found on dafont. But I cannot locate it. Here is a screen shot of the word ASYLUM in that font in 3D. Help please. Thanks Paul




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 01:35
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts