Forum

8 posts

Posts by becky_.._

Aug 06, 2026 at 16:45  [reply]  Color Coded Lyrics

Suggested font: Open Sauce One


Aug 06, 2026 at 16:45  [reply]  Color Coded Lyrics

Can't find the same font cuz this kind of Sans fonts are a bit hard to tell but I found 2 similar
"Keep Calm" and "Open Sauce One"

Suggested font: Keep Calm


Edited on Aug 06, 2026 at 16:50 by marty666


Aug 06, 2026 at 16:29  [reply]  Color Coded Lyrics

2nd font: Nanum Brush Script
1st font: THEPlaying

Suggested font: Nanum Brush Script


Aug 06, 2026 at 16:16  [reply]  Color Coded Lyrics font

I found a similar one not the exact



Aug 06, 2026 at 16:14  [reply]  Color Coded Lyrics - Kyungwoo

Suggested font: ChosunNm


Aug 06, 2026 at 16:07  [reply]  Color Coded Lyrics - Kyungwoo

Suggested font: UnShinmun


Aug 06, 2026 at 15:56  [reply]  Color coded lyrics jaeguchi kpop

I can't find the exact font but I've found 4 similar fonts:
Dalmoori, Galmuri, Puzzle Sans, and x12y12pxmaruminyahangul

1. https://ranolp.github.io/dalmoori-font/
2. https://github.com/quiple/galmuri
3. https://noonnu.cc/en/font_page/1840
4. https://github.com/quiple/x12y12pxMaruMinyaHangul

I've added the link for all 4 above

Suggested font: Puzzle Sans


Edited on Aug 06, 2026 at 16:29 by marty666


Aug 06, 2026 at 14:55  [reply]  Color Coded Lyrics - Kyungwoo

For "ITZY 있지"
Download from here:
1. https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Nanum+Myeongjo

I didn't add the download link before and can't edit so I pasted the link here

2. https://ctan.org/pkg/unfonts-extra

For "You Make Me"
https://www.dafont.com/vibestyle.font?text=YOU+MAKE+ME&psize=l

Suggested font: Nanum Myeongjo


Edited 6 times. Last edit on Aug 06, 2026 at 16:25 by marty666



All times are CEST. The time is now 20:53
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contact
Links:  On snot and fonts