Forum

8 posts

Posts di becky_.._

06/08/2026 alle 16:45  [risposta]  Color Coded Lyrics

Carattere suggerito: Open Sauce One


06/08/2026 alle 16:45  [risposta]  Color Coded Lyrics

Can't find the same font cuz this kind of Sans fonts are a bit hard to tell but I found 2 similar
"Keep Calm" and "Open Sauce One"

Carattere suggerito: Keep Calm


Modificato su 06/08/2026 alle 16:50 da marty666


06/08/2026 alle 16:29  [risposta]  Color Coded Lyrics

2nd font: Nanum Brush Script
1st font: THEPlaying

Carattere suggerito: Nanum Brush Script


06/08/2026 alle 16:16  [risposta]  Color Coded Lyrics font

I found a similar one not the exact

Carattere suggerito: Sandoll Samlip Hoppangche


06/08/2026 alle 16:14  [risposta]  Color Coded Lyrics - Kyungwoo

Carattere suggerito: ChosunNm


06/08/2026 alle 16:07  [risposta]  Color Coded Lyrics - Kyungwoo

Carattere suggerito: UnShinmun


06/08/2026 alle 15:56  [risposta]  Color coded lyrics jaeguchi kpop

I can't find the exact font but I've found 4 similar fonts:
Dalmoori, Galmuri, Puzzle Sans, and x12y12pxmaruminyahangul

1. https://ranolp.github.io/dalmoori-font/
2. https://github.com/quiple/galmuri
3. https://noonnu.cc/en/font_page/1840
4. https://github.com/quiple/x12y12pxMaruMinyaHangul

I've added the link for all 4 above

Carattere suggerito: Puzzle Sans


Modificato su 06/08/2026 alle 16:29 da marty666


06/08/2026 alle 14:55  [risposta]  Color Coded Lyrics - Kyungwoo

For "ITZY 있지"
Download from here:
1. https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Nanum+Myeongjo

I didn't add the download link before and can't edit so I pasted the link here

2. https://ctan.org/pkg/unfonts-extra

For "You Make Me"
https://www.dafont.com/vibestyle.font?text=YOU+MAKE+ME&psize=l

Carattere suggerito: Nanum Myeongjo


Modificato 6 volte. Ultima modifica su 06/08/2026 alle 16:25 da marty666



Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 19:00
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts