Forum

8 posts

Posts von becky_.._

06.08.2026 um 16:45  [Antwort]  Color Coded Lyrics

Vorgeschlagener Font: Open Sauce One


06.08.2026 um 16:45  [Antwort]  Color Coded Lyrics

Can't find the same font cuz this kind of Sans fonts are a bit hard to tell but I found 2 similar
"Keep Calm" and "Open Sauce One"

Vorgeschlagener Font: Keep Calm


Bearbeitet am 06.08.2026 um 16:50 von marty666


06.08.2026 um 16:29  [Antwort]  Color Coded Lyrics

2nd font: Nanum Brush Script
1st font: THEPlaying

Vorgeschlagener Font: Nanum Brush Script


06.08.2026 um 16:16  [Antwort]  Color Coded Lyrics font

I found a similar one not the exact

Vorgeschlagener Font: Sandoll Samlip Hoppangche


06.08.2026 um 16:14  [Antwort]  Color Coded Lyrics - Kyungwoo

Vorgeschlagener Font: ChosunNm


06.08.2026 um 16:07  [Antwort]  Color Coded Lyrics - Kyungwoo

Vorgeschlagener Font: UnShinmun


06.08.2026 um 15:56  [Antwort]  Color coded lyrics jaeguchi kpop

I can't find the exact font but I've found 4 similar fonts:
Dalmoori, Galmuri, Puzzle Sans, and x12y12pxmaruminyahangul

1. https://ranolp.github.io/dalmoori-font/
2. https://github.com/quiple/galmuri
3. https://noonnu.cc/en/font_page/1840
4. https://github.com/quiple/x12y12pxMaruMinyaHangul

I've added the link for all 4 above

Vorgeschlagener Font: Puzzle Sans


Bearbeitet am 06.08.2026 um 16:29 von marty666


06.08.2026 um 14:55  [Antwort]  Color Coded Lyrics - Kyungwoo

For "ITZY 있지"
Download from here:
1. https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Nanum+Myeongjo

I didn't add the download link before and can't edit so I pasted the link here

2. https://ctan.org/pkg/unfonts-extra

For "You Make Me"
https://www.dafont.com/vibestyle.font?text=YOU+MAKE+ME&psize=l

Vorgeschlagener Font: Nanum Myeongjo


Bearbeitet 6 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 06.08.2026 um 16:25 von marty666



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 19:01
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts