Fórum

Posts por bikemryson

05/08/2014 às 16:59  [resposta]  Looking for the closest free match.

Thanks all, I ended up using the Glyph method, it took a lot longer but in the end was a much closer match than finding a similar font.

Koeiekat is correct, a font licence strictly applies to the actual font files, outlines are fair game so long as you don't use them to make a new font file which is a replica of the original.

/thread


01/08/2014 às 23:07  [resposta]  Looking for the closest free match.

claudeserieux disse  
Arena New is different of Arena (1951).


Okay, where can I find it? Anywhere I look for Arena it comes up as a sans serif condensed font.


01/08/2014 às 21:22  [resposta]  Help

Chronos disse  
Palatino Light

*The squished "INNER CITY" is poor design; it should not be forced when it's placed right next to the same lettering that is not forced.

I agree it is poor design, however I am not the designer, I'm just creating a vector.


Editado em 02/08/2014 às 14:04 por drf


01/08/2014 às 20:46  [post inicial]  Help




Editado 2 vezes. Última edição em 02/08/2014 às 14:03 por drf


01/08/2014 às 16:57  [resposta]  Looking for the closest free match.

"Container Canada" so the capital C would be most important.


01/08/2014 às 16:35  [resposta]  Font?:3

Pretty sure it's this one.

Fonte identificada: NeoRetroDraw


Editado em 01/08/2014 às 16:51 por drf


01/08/2014 às 16:29  [resposta]  Please help me

It's definitely Trajan

Fonte sugerida: Trajan  (Já sugerida aqui)


01/08/2014 às 16:27  [post inicial]  Looking for the closest free match.

Hi all,
I'm vectoring a logo currently and I've ID'd the font as Arena New BQ (medium weight, italic)
However the client doesn't have access to this font anymore and won't pay to replace it.
Essentially I'm looking for a free font that is nearly the exact same. I've offered Lucida Calligraphy Italic, Calisto MT, and Monotype Corsiva from my own licensed fonts, but they weren't satisfied with those choices.
I'm open to all suggestions.




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 00:19
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts