Forum

Posts von bikemryson


Thanks all, I ended up using the Glyph method, it took a lot longer but in the end was a much closer match than finding a similar font.

Koeiekat is correct, a font licence strictly applies to the actual font files, outlines are fair game so long as you don't use them to make a new font file which is a replica of the original.

/thread



claudeserieux sagte  
Arena New is different of Arena (1951).


Okay, where can I find it? Anywhere I look for Arena it comes up as a sans serif condensed font.


01.08.2014 um 21:22  [Antwort]  Help

Chronos sagte  
Palatino Light

*The squished "INNER CITY" is poor design; it should not be forced when it's placed right next to the same lettering that is not forced.

I agree it is poor design, however I am not the designer, I'm just creating a vector.


Bearbeitet am 02.08.2014 um 14:04 von drf


01.08.2014 um 20:46  [Ausgangseintrag]  Help




Bearbeitet 2 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 02.08.2014 um 14:03 von drf



"Container Canada" so the capital C would be most important.


01.08.2014 um 16:35  [Antwort]  Font?:3

Pretty sure it's this one.

Identifizierter Font: NeoRetroDraw


Bearbeitet am 01.08.2014 um 16:51 von drf


01.08.2014 um 16:29  [Antwort]  Please help me

It's definitely Trajan

Vorgeschlagener Font: Trajan  (Bereits vorgeschlagen hier)


01.08.2014 um 16:27  [Ausgangseintrag]  Looking for the closest free match.

Hi all,
I'm vectoring a logo currently and I've ID'd the font as Arena New BQ (medium weight, italic)
However the client doesn't have access to this font anymore and won't pay to replace it.
Essentially I'm looking for a free font that is nearly the exact same. I've offered Lucida Calligraphy Italic, Calisto MT, and Monotype Corsiva from my own licensed fonts, but they weren't satisfied with those choices.
I'm open to all suggestions.




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 00:18
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts