Forum

Posts di bikemryson

05/08/2014 alle 16:59  [risposta]  Looking for the closest free match.

Thanks all, I ended up using the Glyph method, it took a lot longer but in the end was a much closer match than finding a similar font.

Koeiekat is correct, a font licence strictly applies to the actual font files, outlines are fair game so long as you don't use them to make a new font file which is a replica of the original.

/thread


01/08/2014 alle 23:07  [risposta]  Looking for the closest free match.

claudeserieux ha detto  
Arena New is different of Arena (1951).


Okay, where can I find it? Anywhere I look for Arena it comes up as a sans serif condensed font.


01/08/2014 alle 21:22  [risposta]  Help

Chronos ha detto  
Palatino Light

*The squished "INNER CITY" is poor design; it should not be forced when it's placed right next to the same lettering that is not forced.

I agree it is poor design, however I am not the designer, I'm just creating a vector.


Modificato su 02/08/2014 alle 14:04 da drf


01/08/2014 alle 20:46  [post iniziale]  Help




Modificato 2 volte. Ultima modifica su 02/08/2014 alle 14:03 da drf


01/08/2014 alle 16:57  [risposta]  Looking for the closest free match.

"Container Canada" so the capital C would be most important.


01/08/2014 alle 16:35  [risposta]  Font?:3

Pretty sure it's this one.

Carattere Identificato: NeoRetroDraw


Modificato su 01/08/2014 alle 16:51 da drf


01/08/2014 alle 16:29  [risposta]  Please help me

It's definitely Trajan

Carattere suggerito: Trajan  (Già suggerito qua)


01/08/2014 alle 16:27  [post iniziale]  Looking for the closest free match.

Hi all,
I'm vectoring a logo currently and I've ID'd the font as Arena New BQ (medium weight, italic)
However the client doesn't have access to this font anymore and won't pay to replace it.
Essentially I'm looking for a free font that is nearly the exact same. I've offered Lucida Calligraphy Italic, Calisto MT, and Monotype Corsiva from my own licensed fonts, but they weren't satisfied with those choices.
I'm open to all suggestions.




Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 00:18
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts