Thanks all, I ended up using the Glyph method, it took a lot longer but in the end was a much closer match than finding a similar font.
Koeiekat is correct, a font licence strictly applies to the actual font files, outlines are fair game so long as you don't use them to make a new font file which is a replica of the original.
/thread
claudeserieux a dit 
Arena New is different of Arena (1951).
Okay, where can I find it? Anywhere I look for Arena it comes up as a sans serif condensed font.
Chronos a dit 
Palatino Light
*The squished "INNER CITY" is poor design; it should not be forced when it's placed right next to the same lettering that is not forced.
I agree it is poor design, however I am not the designer, I'm just creating a vector.
Édité le 02/08/2014 à 14:04 par drf
Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 02/08/2014 à 14:03 par drf
"Container Canada" so the capital C would be most important.
Pretty sure it's this one.
Édité le 01/08/2014 à 16:51 par drf
Hi all,
I'm vectoring a logo currently and I've ID'd the font as Arena New BQ (medium weight, italic)
However the client doesn't have access to this font anymore and won't pay to replace it.
Essentially I'm looking for a free font that is nearly the exact same. I've offered Lucida Calligraphy Italic, Calisto MT, and Monotype Corsiva from my own licensed fonts, but they weren't satisfied with those choices.
I'm open to all suggestions.

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 01:54