Fórum

3 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por mydrid

20/01/2012 às 05:26  [post inicial]  Font help

Hey guys wondering if anyone has seen the orange font used here for "little Birdie" or something similar as I really want to use it in my next project. I appreciate any help you can give thanks guys



30/08/2011 às 02:35  [post inicial]  Wall Art

Hey guys trying to work out which font this is. more concerned with the glyph's for lower case a and r, if anyone can help me out that would be awesome thanks, or if anyone can suggest something similar that would help too.



26/05/2011 às 06:00  [post inicial]  Name this font or something similar

Hey guys I know it’s not much to go on but if anyone knows what this font might be modelled off or something similar to it I would really appreciate the help.




Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 14:47
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts