Forum

3 posts    Solo richieste

Posts di mydrid

20/01/2012 alle 05:26  [post iniziale]  Font help

Hey guys wondering if anyone has seen the orange font used here for "little Birdie" or something similar as I really want to use it in my next project. I appreciate any help you can give thanks guys



30/08/2011 alle 02:35  [post iniziale]  Wall Art

Hey guys trying to work out which font this is. more concerned with the glyph's for lower case a and r, if anyone can help me out that would be awesome thanks, or if anyone can suggest something similar that would help too.



26/05/2011 alle 06:00  [post iniziale]  Name this font or something similar

Hey guys I know it’s not much to go on but if anyone knows what this font might be modelled off or something similar to it I would really appreciate the help.




Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 14:41
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts