Forum

3 posts    Requêtes seulement

Posts par mydrid

20/01/2012 à 05:26  [post initial]  Font help

Hey guys wondering if anyone has seen the orange font used here for "little Birdie" or something similar as I really want to use it in my next project. I appreciate any help you can give thanks guys



30/08/2011 à 02:35  [post initial]  Wall Art

Hey guys trying to work out which font this is. more concerned with the glyph's for lower case a and r, if anyone can help me out that would be awesome thanks, or if anyone can suggest something similar that would help too.



26/05/2011 à 06:00  [post initial]  Name this font or something similar

Hey guys I know it’s not much to go on but if anyone knows what this font might be modelled off or something similar to it I would really appreciate the help.




Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 18:05
 

Cookies  -  Données personnelles  -  Contact
Liens :  On snot and fonts