Forum

3 posts    Nur Anfragen

Posts von mydrid

20.01.2012 um 05:26  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font help

Hey guys wondering if anyone has seen the orange font used here for "little Birdie" or something similar as I really want to use it in my next project. I appreciate any help you can give thanks guys



30.08.2011 um 02:35  [Ausgangseintrag]  Wall Art

Hey guys trying to work out which font this is. more concerned with the glyph's for lower case a and r, if anyone can help me out that would be awesome thanks, or if anyone can suggest something similar that would help too.



26.05.2011 um 06:00  [Ausgangseintrag]  Name this font or something similar

Hey guys I know it’s not much to go on but if anyone knows what this font might be modelled off or something similar to it I would really appreciate the help.




Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 14:41
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts