Fórum

Posts por yiovan

25/08/2020 às 15:34  [resposta]  discharge hear nothing font

Hi! the font it is "Coastal Hand otf (400)"

Fonte sugerida: Coastal Hand


24/08/2020 às 21:33  [resposta]  font?

Hi! I searched and what I found was "Nevermind" and "NHL EDGE DETROIT" (To be honest, I'm not really sure)

Fonte sugerida: Nevermind


Editado 4 vezes. Última edição em 24/08/2020 às 21:38 por yiovan


24/08/2020 às 21:15  [resposta]  what font is it?

Hi! I searched and what I found was " Keep on Truckin' "

Fonte sugerida: Keep on Truckin' FW


24/08/2020 às 21:08  [resposta]  When We Disco

jerseygirl disse  
Deftone Stylus

Thanks!


24/08/2020 às 20:54  [post inicial]  When We Disco

Hello I want to know the font of "When we disco"



Editado em 24/08/2020 às 20:55 por yiovan


24/08/2020 às 20:36  [resposta]  Font Identification

Hi! I searched and what I found was "Seventies"

Fonte identificada: Seventies



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 13:31
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts