Foro

Posts de yiovan

25/08/2020 a las 15:34  [respuesta]  discharge hear nothing font

Hi! the font it is "Coastal Hand otf (400)"

Fuente sugerida: Coastal Hand


24/08/2020 a las 21:33  [respuesta]  font?

Hi! I searched and what I found was "Nevermind" and "NHL EDGE DETROIT" (To be honest, I'm not really sure)

Fuente sugerida: Nevermind


Editado 4 veces. Última edición el 24/08/2020 a las 21:38 por yiovan


24/08/2020 a las 21:15  [respuesta]  what font is it?

Hi! I searched and what I found was " Keep on Truckin' "

Fuente sugerida: Keep on Truckin' FW


24/08/2020 a las 21:08  [respuesta]  When We Disco

jerseygirl ha dicho  
Deftone Stylus

Thanks!


24/08/2020 a las 20:54  [post initial]  When We Disco

Hello I want to know the font of "When we disco"



Editado el 24/08/2020 a las 20:55 por yiovan


24/08/2020 a las 20:36  [respuesta]  Font Identification

Hi! I searched and what I found was "Seventies"

Fuente identificada: Seventies



Huso horario CEST. Ahora son las 12:23
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidad  -  Contacto
Links:  On snot and fonts