Forum

Posts di yiovan

25/08/2020 alle 15:34  [risposta]  discharge hear nothing font

Hi! the font it is "Coastal Hand otf (400)"

Carattere suggerito: Coastal Hand


24/08/2020 alle 21:33  [risposta]  font?

Hi! I searched and what I found was "Nevermind" and "NHL EDGE DETROIT" (To be honest, I'm not really sure)

Carattere suggerito: Nevermind


Modificato 4 volte. Ultima modifica su 24/08/2020 alle 21:38 da yiovan


24/08/2020 alle 21:15  [risposta]  what font is it?

Hi! I searched and what I found was " Keep on Truckin' "

Carattere suggerito: Keep on Truckin' FW


24/08/2020 alle 21:08  [risposta]  When We Disco

jerseygirl ha detto  
Deftone Stylus

Thanks!


24/08/2020 alle 20:54  [post iniziale]  When We Disco

Hello I want to know the font of "When we disco"



Modificato su 24/08/2020 alle 20:55 da yiovan


24/08/2020 alle 20:36  [risposta]  Font Identification

Hi! I searched and what I found was "Seventies"

Carattere Identificato: Seventies



Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 07:27
 

Cookies  -  Privacy Policy  -  Contatti
Link:  On snot and fonts