Forum

Posts von yiovan

25.08.2020 um 15:34  [Antwort]  discharge hear nothing font

Hi! the font it is "Coastal Hand otf (400)"

Vorgeschlagener Font: Coastal Hand


24.08.2020 um 21:33  [Antwort]  font?

Hi! I searched and what I found was "Nevermind" and "NHL EDGE DETROIT" (To be honest, I'm not really sure)

Vorgeschlagener Font: Nevermind


Bearbeitet 4 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 24.08.2020 um 21:38 von yiovan


24.08.2020 um 21:15  [Antwort]  what font is it?

Hi! I searched and what I found was " Keep on Truckin' "

Vorgeschlagener Font: Keep on Truckin' FW


24.08.2020 um 21:08  [Antwort]  When We Disco

jerseygirl sagte  
Deftone Stylus

Thanks!


24.08.2020 um 20:54  [Ausgangseintrag]  When We Disco

Hello I want to know the font of "When we disco"



Bearbeitet am 24.08.2020 um 20:55 von yiovan


24.08.2020 um 20:36  [Antwort]  Font Identification

Hi! I searched and what I found was "Seventies"

Identifizierter Font: Seventies



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 20:09
 

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts