Ok. So, folks, here is the map from the first book of "Götterfunke" (eng. Gods’ sparkle):
Edited on Jul 12, 2018 at 13:00 by frd
@donshottype Well, I don’t mean the headline. I mean the symbols which are gonna be explained on that page.
This is the German edition of Rick Riordan’s “Magnus Chase”. Yeah. I know the font is Garamond or Sabon. However, I’m not interested in the main font. I’m interested in the rune font. So, could you identify it, please?
This is from "vampire academy" know anybody this font?
Ok. This is a small pic found by pinterest.com. So, what is this for an font and which size?
Is this a font you can find on the internet or is it made with photoshop just to look like handwritten?
What is the font of "Step up"?
Edited on Sep 25, 2017 at 01:20 by marty666
This is a site of the German Book "Rubinrot" (eng. ruby red). What is this font? Not "Leseprobe aus dem 5. Kapitel".
Edited on Sep 18, 2017 at 04:16 by marty666
What is the font of "how to write a fanfiction"?
Edited on Sep 18, 2017 at 04:13 by marty666
What's this font?
Edited on Sep 17, 2017 at 22:15 by marty666
Hello Community,
Who read Rick Riordan’s Books “Percy Jackson’s Greek gods” and “Percy Jackson’s Greek heroes”? Then you know that “he” (so Percy as narrator) wrote “peace from Manhattan” and then his signature. I have this pic for you. So, what’s this font?
Greetings,
Beehoney
Edited on Aug 29, 2017 at 12:14 by frd
Hello Community,
I looked for the cover of this book too. But I also want the font of the blurb. Ok!
So, it’s from “Rubinrot”; it’s a very good book and does exist in English too. This is from the original ¬– the German – version. Sorry, if you don’t understand.
Here is the picture from the back:
What is that font? From "Rubinrot" and "Liebe".
What is the chalk font? At the word "Trailer" to "Nau".
This is from Mockinjay too. Which font?
Edited on Aug 11, 2017 at 10:00 by beehoney
This is from a scene of the movie Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1. Which font ist this?
All times are CEST. The time is now 14:05