Ok. So, folks, here is the map from the first book of "Götterfunke" (eng. Gods’ sparkle):
Bearbeitet am 12.07.2018 um 13:00 von frd
@donshottype Well, I don’t mean the headline. I mean the symbols which are gonna be explained on that page.
This is the German edition of Rick Riordan’s “Magnus Chase”. Yeah. I know the font is Garamond or Sabon. However, I’m not interested in the main font. I’m interested in the rune font. So, could you identify it, please?
This is from "vampire academy" know anybody this font?
Ok. This is a small pic found by pinterest.com. So, what is this for an font and which size?
Is this a font you can find on the internet or is it made with photoshop just to look like handwritten?
What is the font of "Step up"?
Bearbeitet am 25.09.2017 um 01:20 von marty666
This is a site of the German Book "Rubinrot" (eng. ruby red). What is this font? Not "Leseprobe aus dem 5. Kapitel".
Bearbeitet am 18.09.2017 um 04:16 von marty666
What is the font of "how to write a fanfiction"?
Bearbeitet am 18.09.2017 um 04:13 von marty666
What's this font?
Bearbeitet am 17.09.2017 um 22:15 von marty666
Hello Community,
Who read Rick Riordan’s Books “Percy Jackson’s Greek gods” and “Percy Jackson’s Greek heroes”? Then you know that “he” (so Percy as narrator) wrote “peace from Manhattan” and then his signature. I have this pic for you. So, what’s this font?
Greetings,
Beehoney
Bearbeitet am 29.08.2017 um 12:14 von frd
Hello Community,
I looked for the cover of this book too. But I also want the font of the blurb. Ok!
So, it’s from “Rubinrot”; it’s a very good book and does exist in English too. This is from the original ¬– the German – version. Sorry, if you don’t understand.
Here is the picture from the back:
What is that font? From "Rubinrot" and "Liebe".
What is the chalk font? At the word "Trailer" to "Nau".
This is from Mockinjay too. Which font?
Bearbeitet am 11.08.2017 um 10:00 von beehoney
This is from a scene of the movie Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1. Which font ist this?
Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 21:06