Ad by ndro

Forum

30 posts    Identified fonts

Posts by HFF

If you are using Fontlab, there is an option that will automatically create an old style kern table out of your class kerning when you generate a font.

I received the same message from Dafont after I submitted HFF Warped Zone. The font only used class kerning and only the key characters were in the old-style kern table. The rest of the kerning were in the kern feature. What I did was expand the class kerning and created a flat old-style kern table. I retained the class kerned kern feature. I resubmitted the font and it was accepted by Dafont. No other changes was made to the font.

I do not know what GD library of PHP is or does but it appears that it does not support OT kern feature.

Identified font: Gretoon

May 10, 2019 at 19:26  [reply]  NPN font or similar

Identified font: Cloister Black

May 10, 2019 at 19:17  [reply]  Font_name

Suggested font: Belwe

Mar 27, 2019 at 20:35  [reply]  HFF Thai Dye update

Thank you very much

Mar 26, 2019 at 13:00  [initial post]  HFF Thai Dye update

Could someone tell me why the update to HFF Thai Dye was not accepted?

I submitted update to 3 fonts on March 10 and the update of 2 fonts (Pessoas Lindas and Young Wanna) were accepted on March 11. I waited several days more and after seeing several font updates were posted, I sent a private message to Rodolphe (https://www.dafont.com/profile.php?user=1) on Mar 14 seeking clarification for non-acceptance but did not get a reply. I decided to again submit HFF Thai Dye during the weekend. Five fonts were accepted over 2 days (Mar 25 & 26) and still no sign of HFF Thai Dye. What could possibly be the reason why the HFF Thai Dye updated font is not acceptable to Dafont.

The series of updates for majority of my fonts were triggered by a suggestion by someone who made a donation to one of my fonts. The batch that included HFF Thai Dye was the final batch of updates that started sometime in February and this is the only font that had problem.

Mar 14, 2019 at 19:22  [reply]  Buriram United's logo's font is ??

There's a stylistic alternate for A that matches the image

The Softmaker version is too dark while the Monotype version is too light.

Suggested font: Advertisers Gothic

Mar 14, 2019 at 18:59  [reply]  Any help? It certainly looks Roman.

Identified font: Lithos Bold

Mar 14, 2019 at 18:55  [reply]  ayuda!

Perisphere aka Stringline Gothic DNA by Nick Curtis

Identified font: Perisphere

Mar 10, 2019 at 13:44  [reply]  shelby ltd peaky blinders

Identified font: Blacktroops Inline

Identified font: Benton Sans Wide Black

Mar 10, 2019 at 13:25  [reply]  name please

Identified font: Adorn Condensed Sans

Mar 10, 2019 at 13:13  [reply]  Font Name Urgent!

Mar 04, 2019 at 07:54  [reply]  "mixtape matilha vol2" font, please

Suggested font: Courier

Feb 16, 2019 at 14:43  [reply]  can anyone identified this fonts?

Suggested font: Forgotten Futurist

Feb 16, 2019 at 05:51  [reply]  What font is this?

Identified font: Fashion Victim

Feb 08, 2019 at 19:48  [reply]  Hnos Ruiz

Identified font: Arnold Boecklin

Feb 08, 2019 at 19:35  [reply]  Font Name?

Identified font: Covered By Your Grace

Jan 26, 2016 at 19:40  [reply]  Are Your Guys Font Copyright or No?

drf said  
If you wanted your fonts to be only free for personal use, why didn't you choose this license in the first place?

My fonts were intended to be free fonts and that is the license that I chosen here but I am not in agreement with the term "100% Free." I interpret "100% Free" as public domain and my fonts are not public domain. I also believe that that is how many treat fonts with that license. To avoid any misinterpretation, I opted for free for personal use. The fonts I released after the adoption of 100% Free here were released and tagged as Free for personal use.

All times are CET. The time is now 09:43

Privacy Policy  -  Contact