Pubblicità di MegamiStudios

Forum

Posts di HFF

16/08/2022 alle 06:08  [risposta]  One week to go before my 8th monthsary

HFF Ultrasound has seen the light!!!!
What a nice Happy 8th Monthsary present!
And it came on the exact date.
Thank you Dafont

16/08/2022 alle 06:01  [risposta]  Font name

The font is a match to the letters that you showed in your image.
However, I do not know if you are going to like the additional letters, numbers and other characters.
Just remember that this font was made for you.
Hasta la vista, baby

Carattere Identificato: HFF Ultrasound

06/08/2022 alle 11:22  [post iniziale]  One week to go before my 8th monthsary

Greetings to all font reviewers of Dafont.

The same question as what others ask. Is my font still under review or was it rejected. I mentioned my font at https://www.dafont.com/forum/read/450651/font-name when I submitted it. My font might not look good but I am certain that it is technically good. My font is just a few days before it reaches its 8th monthsary in review. I am a very patient person and is willing to wait, that is if my font is still under the review process.

I hope my font will see the light very soon. I can already see the glimmer of light over the horizon.

Cheers

13/12/2021 alle 15:13  [risposta]  Font name

Here's a preview of the font. If you like this font, I just submitted it here at Dafont a few minutes ago and you should be very patient while Dafont is evaluating the font. If Dafont does not find any problem with the font, the font will be available for download after a few months. Hop over to https://www.dafont.com/have-fun-with-fonts.d3546 from time to time to see if it is already online. I hope this font will fill your needs. Enjoy

11/12/2021 alle 16:08  [risposta]  Font name

I do not know if that is a font but it is consistent. However it is not also hard to draw that. It is easy to turn those letters into a font. It is just you will have to think how to do the other letters. If you can't find the font, if it is really a font, I will make a font for you but you will have to wait six months before it became available here at Dafont, that is if Dafont will accept it.

If you are using Fontlab, there is an option that will automatically create an old style kern table out of your class kerning when you generate a font.

I received the same message from Dafont after I submitted HFF Warped Zone. The font only used class kerning and only the key characters were in the old-style kern table. The rest of the kerning were in the kern feature. What I did was expand the class kerning and created a flat old-style kern table. I retained the class kerned kern feature. I resubmitted the font and it was accepted by Dafont. No other changes was made to the font.

I do not know what GD library of PHP is or does but it appears that it does not support OT kern feature.

Carattere Identificato: Gretoon

10/05/2019 alle 19:26  [risposta]  NPN font or similar

Carattere Identificato: Cloister Black

10/05/2019 alle 19:17  [risposta]  Font_name

Carattere suggerito: Belwe

27/03/2019 alle 20:35  [risposta]  HFF Thai Dye update

Thank you very much

26/03/2019 alle 13:00  [post iniziale]  HFF Thai Dye update

Could someone tell me why the update to HFF Thai Dye was not accepted?

I submitted update to 3 fonts on March 10 and the update of 2 fonts (Pessoas Lindas and Young Wanna) were accepted on March 11. I waited several days more and after seeing several font updates were posted, I sent a private message to Rodolphe (https://www.dafont.com/profile.php?user=1) on Mar 14 seeking clarification for non-acceptance but did not get a reply. I decided to again submit HFF Thai Dye during the weekend. Five fonts were accepted over 2 days (Mar 25 & 26) and still no sign of HFF Thai Dye. What could possibly be the reason why the HFF Thai Dye updated font is not acceptable to Dafont.

The series of updates for majority of my fonts were triggered by a suggestion by someone who made a donation to one of my fonts. The batch that included HFF Thai Dye was the final batch of updates that started sometime in February and this is the only font that had problem.

14/03/2019 alle 19:22  [risposta]  Buriram United's logo's font is ??

There's a stylistic alternate for A that matches the image

The Softmaker version is too dark while the Monotype version is too light.

Carattere suggerito: Advertisers Gothic

14/03/2019 alle 18:59  [risposta]  Any help? It certainly looks Roman.

Carattere Identificato: Lithos Bold

14/03/2019 alle 18:55  [risposta]  ayuda!

Perisphere aka Stringline Gothic DNA by Nick Curtis

Carattere Identificato: Perisphere

10/03/2019 alle 13:44  [risposta]  shelby ltd peaky blinders

Carattere Identificato: Blacktroops Inline

Carattere Identificato: Benton Sans Wide Black

10/03/2019 alle 13:25  [risposta]  name please

Carattere Identificato: Adorn Condensed Sans

10/03/2019 alle 13:13  [risposta]  Font Name Urgent!

Carattere Identificato: Microgamma Medium Extended

04/03/2019 alle 07:54  [risposta]  "mixtape matilha vol2" font, please

Carattere suggerito: Courier

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 14:18

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti