Forum

Posts von misteradvizer


05.12.2024 um 15:49  [Ausgangseintrag]  Kousted font

Hi there,

Can someone help me to identify the font used in Kousted. Thank you.



Bearbeitet am 05.12.2024 um 15:50 von misteradvizer


05.07.2024 um 19:36  [Ausgangseintrag]  Air Greenland font

Hi there,

Can someone please help me to identify the Air Greenland font?
Thank you



02.07.2024 um 20:53  [Ausgangseintrag]  Looking for the font with this "&"

Hi there,
Can someone help me find a font, where the "&" lookalike the one I'm showing?

Thank you



17.05.2024 um 20:10  [Ausgangseintrag]  Karolines Køkken

Hi all font-mates,

Can you help me to identify the font for the Karolines Køkken? Thank you.
Best regards Max and cheers for a great weekend



13.05.2024 um 12:34  [Ausgangseintrag]  Looking for these fonts or some similar

Hi there,

Could someone please help me to identify these fonts?
what the font.com couldn't do the job.

I need these or some very similar in a hurry....

Best regards Max



30.12.2023 um 14:29  [Ausgangseintrag]  Stop Svigt

Hi there,

Happy New Year fellows,

Any who know this hand-written font? Thank you



18.12.2023 um 11:05  [Ausgangseintrag]  Looking for this Sans Serif font

Hi, there fellows,

I'm looking for this sans serif font, which has this little detail, that one of its squares is made round.
I hope that someone can help me.

Wishes for a great and beloved Christmas to all of you.



10.12.2023 um 15:18  [Ausgangseintrag]  The Zagato font

Hi there,
Can someone help me to identify the Zagato-font?
Thank you.



Bearbeitet am 11.12.2023 um 03:27 von frd


08.12.2023 um 14:18  [Ausgangseintrag]  Please, which font

Hi,

Can someone help to identify this font?
Thank you



16.10.2023 um 23:16  [Ausgangseintrag]  ORION

Hi there,
Can someone help to identify this font or a look-a-like?
Thank you



09.09.2023 um 23:45  [Ausgangseintrag]  Font for access

Hi there,

Can someone help me to identify the font used in the EA Access?
Thank you



11.08.2023 um 11:36  [Ausgangseintrag]  Pride

Hi there fellows,

Can someone help me to identify this font in pride? Thank you



05.08.2023 um 07:24  [Antwort]  ASTON MARTIN DB4

Sorry pal, It's not optima. OPtima is the font Aston Martin uses today.


04.08.2023 um 22:06  [Ausgangseintrag]  ASTON MARTIN DB4

Hi there,

Can someone help me to solve or find a look-line an identical font for the ASTON MARTIN DB4 font?
Best regards,

Max



14.05.2023 um 18:28  [Ausgangseintrag]  Side Run

Hi there,

Can someone please help me to identify the font for SIDE RUN?
Thank you,

Maxi



12.05.2023 um 14:45  [Ausgangseintrag]  Merrild + Kaffe fonts?

Hi there,

Sorry for first uploading.
But can someone please help me to identify these fonts.

Best regards,

Max



14.04.2023 um 07:41  [Ausgangseintrag]  Kombardo

Hi there fellows,

Can someone help me to identify this font?

Thank you good buddy,

Maxi



01.02.2023 um 10:04  [Ausgangseintrag]  The "g" font

Hi there,

I saw this g in a low-pixel commercial, so I draw it op in Illustrator.
But can someone help me to identify or a similar font?

Best regards from Max Denmark




@claudeserieux - English Please?



As I started the treat by asking to change the @-letter in the font Kanit.

I'm asking if someone can change the @ to the @-letter in Coolvetica or Caviar Dreams fonts.
But I only need it in the Kanit Light, Regular, Medium, and Semibold. But it's important that the line of @ if the same size in it's stroke as the letters in the Kanit.

How much will it cost? Let me know. Thank you



Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 03:46

Cookies  -  Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt
Links:  On snot and fonts