Hi there,
Can someone help me to identify the font used in Kousted. Thank you.
Editado em 05/12/2024 às 15:50 por misteradvizer
Hi there,
Can someone please help me to identify the Air Greenland font?
Thank you
Hi there,
Can someone help me find a font, where the "&" lookalike the one I'm showing?
Thank you
Hi all font-mates,
Can you help me to identify the font for the Karolines Køkken? Thank you.
Best regards Max and cheers for a great weekend
Hi there,
Could someone please help me to identify these fonts?
what the font.com couldn't do the job.
I need these or some very similar in a hurry....
Best regards Max
Hi there,
Happy New Year fellows,
Any who know this hand-written font? Thank you
Hi, there fellows,
I'm looking for this sans serif font, which has this little detail, that one of its squares is made round.
I hope that someone can help me.
Wishes for a great and beloved Christmas to all of you.
Hi there,
Can someone help me to identify the Zagato-font?
Thank you.
Editado em 11/12/2023 às 03:27 por frd
Hi,
Can someone help to identify this font?
Thank you
16/10/2023 às 23:16 [post inicial]
ORION Hi there,
Can someone help to identify this font or a look-a-like?
Thank you
Hi there,
Can someone help me to identify the font used in the EA Access?
Thank you
11/08/2023 às 11:36 [post inicial]
Pride Hi there fellows,
Can someone help me to identify this font in pride? Thank you
Sorry pal, It's not optima. OPtima is the font Aston Martin uses today.
Hi there,
Can someone help me to solve or find a look-line an identical font for the ASTON MARTIN DB4 font?
Best regards,
Max
14/05/2023 às 18:28 [post inicial]
Side Run Hi there,
Can someone please help me to identify the font for SIDE RUN?
Thank you,
Maxi
Hi there,
Sorry for first uploading.
But can someone please help me to identify these fonts.
Best regards,
Max
14/04/2023 às 07:41 [post inicial]
Kombardo Hi there fellows,
Can someone help me to identify this font?
Thank you good buddy,
Maxi
Hi there,
I saw this g in a low-pixel commercial, so I draw it op in Illustrator.
But can someone help me to identify or a similar font?
Best regards from Max Denmark
@claudeserieux - English Please?
As I started the treat by asking to change the @-letter in the font Kanit.
I'm asking if someone can change the @ to the @-letter in Coolvetica or Caviar Dreams fonts.
But I only need it in the Kanit Light, Regular, Medium, and Semibold. But it's important that the line of @ if the same size in it's stroke as the letters in the Kanit.
How much will it cost? Let me know. Thank you
Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 01:12