Fórum

12 posts    Fontes identificadas

Posts por CoolBoii1738

03/09/2017 às 02:14  [resposta]  anyone knows this font?

Fonte sugerida: Tatu LA


06/02/2017 às 03:02  [resposta]  Nelly Furtado "Loose" font???

For "Nelly Furtado" its Action Is. I think its just modified.

Fonte sugerida: Action Is


06/02/2017 às 02:58  [resposta]  Kyla "Do You Mind?" font???

For "Kyla" and "Crazy Cousinz Mix" it might be century gothic

Fonte identificada: Century Gothic



for "DIARY" possibly Times New Roman

Fonte sugerida: Times New Roman


12/11/2016 às 19:39  [resposta]  Ailee - A New Empire font?

Fonte identificada: Avant Garde Gothic


12/11/2016 às 19:29  [resposta]  Adele 25 Font

possibly modified or shadowed

Fonte sugerida: Adele



Then for" Doesn" its Belphebe

Fonte identificada: Belphebe


Editado em 02/11/2016 às 05:08 por CoolBoii1738



for "Almost" and "'t" and "Count" its Young Baroque LET

Fonte identificada: Young Baroque


Editado 3 vezes. Última edição em 02/11/2016 às 06:07 por jerseygirl


30/10/2016 às 09:27  [resposta]  Ja Rule Put It On Me Font??

Fonte sugerida: Futura Medium



For "brandy" its present roman

Fonte identificada: Present Roman


19/10/2016 às 07:55  [resposta]  Brandy Have You Ever? Font???

For "Have You Ever?" it might Belphebe
http://www.dafont.com/belphebe.font

Fonte sugerida: Belphebe


Editado em 19/10/2016 às 07:56 por CoolBoii1738


05/09/2016 às 01:27  [resposta]  M.I.A. Paper Planes Font??

I think M.I.A. could be a pixelized font or 8bit (I'm not sure but from the design it looks it be one of them) but for the background text it's Calibri but except it's in bold

Fonte sugerida: Calibri



Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 01:13
 

Cookies  -  Política de Privacidade  -  Contato
Links:  On snot and fonts